Fights

Walking in to Stark Tower, your headphones blasting loud music, you head straight to the elevator, ignoring everyone around you. The elevator door closes and you press the button for the highest floor. It's speeds upwards, almost throwing you off your feet, and comes to an abrupt stop. You casually stroke out but are soon stopped by a gun pressed against your head.

"Move an inch, and I'll shoot you"

You turn to face the voice, a daring look dancing in your eyes. They are met with the green cold eyes of Natasha Romanoff.

There was a deafening bang and you realised that she had actually pulled the trigger. The bullet flies into your head and your body twists awkwardly, falling to the floor limply. Blood pools around your head, pouring down the sides of your face. It flows faster as you climb back to your feet, groaning the entire time.

"That was rude" you complain, clutching your head. When you take away your hands, the wound has completely closed, not even a scar left behind. 

She blinks a couple of times, trying to believe what she was seeing. Her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were wide.
You smirk at her face, a smug look on yours. She recovers relatively quickly and throws a punch at you. You catch the punch and use her arm to flip her over your shoulder onto her back. Quickly, you flip her onto her stomach and grab both her hands in one of yours. You contain her legs in between your knees.

You twist slightly and catch a punch from behind with your free hand. You shove Clint away and he sprawls on the floor. Natasha squirms violently in your grip but you don't let her go.

Tony Stark walks in and stops at the sight in front of him. "you know, I kinda thought it would be the other way round. Your getting old Nat"

You smirk and step of Natasha quickly, not allowing her to grab on to you and pull you down. She pulls herself of the floor immediately, glaring at Tony.

"Sir, there is a delivery guy at the door" J.A.R.V.I.S interrupts before Natasha can kill Tony.

You perk up. "Thats me, thats for me, nobody steal my food."

You run to the open window and jump out of it, falling down the 50 odd floors. You knew they would all be stood there, dumbfounded, which is exactly why you did it. The delivery guy also seems a bit shocked when you come crashing out of the sky like its no big deal. When you hit the floor you let out a cry of pain but nevertheless stand up and grab your food. You pay him quickly and walk back inside. The elevator takes you up again and, when it opens, you see them all gathered around the window. They all jump around at the sound of the elevator and stare at you.

"Ok?" Nat mumbles.

Nat doesn't take her eyes of you after this and you narrow your eyes.

"Ok, stop eyeing my Subway, get your own."

She smirks. "How d'you know I was eyeing the Subway?" She teases.

You raise your eyebrows, blushing slightly, and say "id be eyeing the Subway if it was me."

This earns you a chuckle from Nat. You can already tell that your gonna like her, even if she did try to kill you.

"Anyway, you needed me Tony?"

He smirks. "Ok yes thats right, I thought Nat might need a friend."

You both roll your eyes and send him a murderous glare.

Tony sighs and quickly changes the subject. "The real reason I called you was that we have a slight problem."

You grin "well I should hope you didnt call me in for tea and coffee"

He ignores your comment and continues. "We need some people to teach some new recruits."

You stare at Tony. "You want me, to teach a bunch of little kids. No I don't think so. I hate little kids."

"There not that little" Tony reasons. "Plus Nat'll be there."

You sigh in relief. "Oh good, she can deal with the annoying wimps and I'll take the strong, confident ones."

Nat scoffs, "I don't think so"

"I do" you smile sweetly. "Thats is, unless you want me to claw one of there faces off"

She nods. "I'll take the annoying ones."

[...]

You stand at the corner of the gym, watching Nat take her anger out on a punching bag.

You finally walk over to her. "Want to punch something that punches back?" You ask.

She smirks. "Oh I doubt you'll be getting any punches in."

"Mmhmm, remind me again who was on the floor, hands behind there back and unable to move earlier this morning."

"You surprised me" she grumbles.

"Your supposed to be trained for surprises."

She deadpans and rolls her eyes "Fine we'll spar."

You stand opposite each other, both of you standing on the balls of your feet. You relax a bit and let your arms dangle limply at your side.

She runs at and you dodge sideways, pushing her forward to trip in the same motion. She quickly recovers and stalks back over to you. You kick at her and she grabs you foot. She spins you over her shoulder but you swing down and grab her ankles, knocking her feet out from under her.

She falls on top of you and you quickly roll over so that your on the top. You gaze into her eyes, getting lost in the shade of emerald.

She uses this to flip you onto your back and put an arm over your neck. She wraps her legs around yours so you can't kick her.

"Im gay" you stutter.

Her hold on you loosens and you rip free of it completely.

"Damn you" she mumbles.

You grin. "can't take the truth, Romanoff?"

She glares at you jokingly. "Oh no I think its great. It means we can talk about cute girls together."

You nod your head calmly but on the inside you can't help but feel so oddly happy.

You hear someone clear their throat and turn to see the new recruits. "Ah Shit" you mumble

Nat grins. "Get to work y/n"

[...]

You stand with Nat, watching the new recruits. You had set them up with a punching bag each and then left them.

"You're not too bad you know, I mean, you hate Tony so that's always a good start" you say to Nat

She nods "back at you."

You gaze at her eyes, falling ino them. She takes a step closer, eyes never leaving yours. You were now close enough to kiss her. So thats exactly what you did. You felt her stiffen at first but then slowly relax. Soon she was kissing you back.

You pull away. "Is it bad that I really like you and I haven't even known you for 24 hours."

She smiles. "I hope not. Cuz if it is ive made a terrible mistake."

You smile and kiss her again. "Nattttt, will you be my girlfriend."

"Of course I will"

A/n

This kinda slowly deteriorated as it went on.

And, as always, please leave requests

Thank youuuuu

Byeeeeee