chapter 14 - kidnap?

Not edited

Jason's POV:

What the actual f*uck?
I thought I lost her forever but no, she's with some f*ck boy thinking if she pretends to lose her memory then I will let her go... Well she is wrong I will take her back by my side real soon... Watch out f*ck boy...

I pick up my phone and dialed my assistant to find any information on how she could have ended up in the handed of that assh*le.

All day I was just thinking to myself, how how can I bring her back? That guy seems to be stuck to her 24/7 there is only one way... I will kidnap her, wait it's not kidnapping if she's my wife right?

It doesn't matter, I'm going to find her...

3 days later

I found her new number and texted her saying "meet me at Linda's cafe in 1 hour"

I don't know If she will actually go though but it's worth a try. Linda's cafe was the cafe that I proposed to her the second day we met...  Think about this makes me want to laugh out loud due to the stupidity I had, how can I do something like that to someone I don't know?

But thinking about it because of that day, I am married to her legally in which she can't leave me.

I arrive at the cafe and sitting at the exact table we say at and that's when she entered looking around to see who could this mysterious person could be...  And that's when our eyes met.

She walked over and said "was it you that texted me? "

I was about to cry,  my wife is right in front of me, all I want to do is pull her in for the tightest hug ever but I tried to control myself and said.

"please sit down, I texted you out here today is because I need to tell you the truth about your past... I l---"

"I don't want to know about my past, I already left it behind, Joseph has looked into my past and said that it would be painful if he tells me so I told him that I will forget about my past and move on"

Move on MOVE ON? How the f*ck can she say move on and we move on, that's not gonna happen.

"I don't care what he says, I need to tell you because you are my----"

Can you stop, I have had enough of your nonsense, how can someone be so stubborn, I already told you I don't need to know and don't want to know, now will you excuse me... "

"No I may not"

I picked her but and carried her into my car,  pulled out my tie and tied her up so she couldn't escape.

"what are you doing, why are you kidnapping me, do I even know you?, let me go"

"Yes you know me in fact you know me the most, you are my kitten, my wife, my beautiful long lost wife, why don't you understand that your hurting me?"

"I don't understand what you are saying, I'm not married, I'm a virgin the doctor said so..."

You went missing on our wedding night, obviously there is no chance for us to... "

"No shut up I don't believe you why would I marry W man like you,  your so arrogant, stubborn and mean, you would be the last man I marry"

«Don't you dare say that, you loved me and I love you how can you say something like that?"

"Loved loved sir, so I don't anymore" so if you were my husband then what was the reason into me wanting to commit suicide?"

"I I --- it's complicated, I will drive you to my mansion and I'll explain everything, just bare with me and you will understand everything"

I don't want to be around you, your scary, I want to go back to Joseph... "

"f*ck him, did you hear me f*ck him, who does he think he is to have the right of stealing someone else wife? Exactly no f*cking right so no your never going back to him you understood?"

She then started to cry, I felt really bad for yelling at her but she needs to understand that he isn't her boyfriend, I'm her husband, she should be living with me, spending time with me not him.