118 ⸸

Namjoon comforted Seokjin, as he let out his emotions in the form of tears. He stopped crying, feeling a sense of sanity reach him.

His mind was now in a better place than it was before, crawling out of the darkness and leaving any bad memories behind that caused him any disruption in his heart and brain.

When everything was over, Seokjin wiped his tears away, sighing.

"Do you feel okay?" Namjoon asked, breaking the silence. The man nodded at him.

"I have you. Everything is okay now." He smiled, dismissing his sadness to not let it get the best of him.

"You got me, alright. I'll always be here for you." A smile of sympathy appeared on Seokjin's face when the doctor kissed him.

They stood up, and headed towards the bathroom. "Seokjin, wait!!" Seokjin started to slip and lose sense of balance in him. Namjoon pulled him by his waist, saving the man from a great fall.

When Namjoon carried the man out of the shower, he forgot to turn the faucet off and the entire tub was overflowing.

The water was everywhere, reminding Namjoon of the nightmare he had this morning. Before any of the two got injured, they cleaned the bathroom up using old rags to dry up the floor and eliminate the water. After everything was done, and the bathroom was safe to use, Seokjin entered the shower again. This time, Namjoon accompanied him, like he should have done in the first place instead of getting distracted by the paintings of the wall of the living room.

As soon as Namjoon turned the shower back on, Seokjin flinched and covered his body with his bare hands. This surprised the doctor.

"What's wrong? Did the pressure of the water startle you?" All that the other could do was nod, keeping his distance from the showerhead.

"It's too strong for my skin and gives me bruises like the last one." Seokjin admitted. Namjoon's expression shifted from surprised to confused.

"My showerhead used to give you bruises on your body? How come you never told me that?"

"No, Sir..." The vampire put his arms down, standing further away from the showerhead once he did so. "The showerhead that gave me bruises wasn't yours, it was the one from the hospital."

The doctor lowered his head.

A few minutes later, Seokjin wondered why the man was acting so strange when he began eyeing his frame from head to toe.

"You hurt yourself." The doctor pointed at a random body part in Seokjin. This alarmed the vampire. He searched himself everywhere in his body, trying to find out where his injury was, but found nothing.

He was physically well, which is why Namjoon's comment was odd to the vampire.

"I'm fine. I'm not injured." The water ran down Seokjin's back, reaching his head until it covered his eyes with his hair moving forward.

"Oh, but you are injured." Namjoon walked towards him, caressing his neck with his hand.

"Am I? Exactly, where, Dr. Kim?" The vampire knew where Namjoon was going, so he decided to play along and act as if he was clueless.

Namjoon ran his lips across Seokjin's neck, brushing them softly. The vampire adored to be manhandled by the other. He became submissive with just the touch of Namjoon's hand on his hips.

[Time skip]

Two hours later, a cloud of fog evaporated from the inside of the bathroom when the lovers finally left, heading towards the living room. They were giddy and very happy, with a few hickeys on them.