Chapter 12

•MILLI•

|A Few Days Later|

Waking up I feel something heavy on top of me as I try to sit up. Looking down I thought it was Rodney but it was Jasmine. Shaking her she slowly starts to wake up.

"Girl why are you on top of me matter a fact why are you in my bed in the first place". I ask standing up with my fist balled up staring at her.

"I fell asleep after the movie went off and you know I'm a wild sleeper". She said and I stare at her before grabbing her things.

"What are you doing". She asked still laying in the bed watching me.

"You on some funny shit so you got to go". I said handing her, her things and stood back.

"Really Milli". She asked with a shocked looked.

"Yes, really Jasmine hurry up and get your shit so I can go check on my baby". I said and she stood up sliding her flip flops on before making her way out of my room and down the hall.

"I'm going to call you". She said reaching out to give me a hug so I slightly hug her back when she places her face in my neck.

"Alright now I feel like you playing with me". I said mugging her as she looked at me innocently.

"What are you talking about". She asked looking confused.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Jasmine why you laying on me and putting your face in my neck and shit you gay or something". I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Okay I've had a crush on you for a while and then you go out and get pregnant on me like what is that about". She said with a slight frown.

"I don't look at you in that way Jasmine I think it's time for you to leave". I said and she stared at me for a while.

"You're right my bad I'm going to leave". She said nodding.

"Yea you do that". I said opening the door and she walked out and turned around to say something but I already closed the door in her face.

Walking to the back I go into Josés room and lift him out of the crib before cutting off the merry-go-round above his crib.

"Give me my son and go get ready". A voice said behind me causing me to jump.

"You really need to stop that shit and why where we going". I ask as he walked over taking José from me kissing his forehead.

"We having a cookout over my house my moms nem gone be there and I want to introduce y'all to the family". He said follow me out of the room.

"Introduce who to the family". I ask with my eyebrows raised.

"You and my son". He said laying back on the bed with the baby on his chest.

"Yea no that shit gone go terribly wrong I can feel it". I said digging in my draw for my bra and panties.

"Ain't shit gone happen so hurry up and get dressed". He said and I nod walking into the bathroom starting the shower.

                               •RODNEY•

Watching her walk into the bathroom I stand up and walk back into José's room to find him some clothes.

"Why yo mama got you all this cartoon shit". I ask José as I look through his closet for him something to wear.

Finally finding a Gucci outfit I begin to get him dressed for the day.

"Baby". I hear Milli call as I slip on his shoes.

"Wassup". I call back picking him up kissing him and walking out of the room.

"I need you to come tie my shoes". She said looking up at me as I entered the room.

"You acting like you still pregnant". I said handing her the baby and bending down tying her shoe that was on my leg.

"Let's go". I said and started walking off.

Waiting on her outside the door as she locks it we walk out of the building and to my car.

"Why you always buying him designer shit he's a baby and I thought I hid that outfit". She asked rolling her eyes as she got in the car after strapping José in.

"I don't give a fuck if I'm dressed down in designer believe my son will be too he ain't give be wearing no fucking Scooby doo". I said pulling out of the parking lot.

Shaking her head she turns and looks out the window as I continue to drive.

|20 minutes later|

Pulling up outside of the house I see some people in the front yard talking while the music played. Getting out of the car I walk to the back opening the door getting José out.

"Come on". I said heading towards the house as people looked at us.

I told Milli nothing was done happen but shit's about to get crazy I can already see it...

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES
#COMMENT
#VOTE