Chapter 6

Jimin woke up to the sound or arguing one of the voices was the male that had helped him earlier and another was someone he didnt know. He sat up and opened his eyes looking at the men arguing seeing a very large height difference between the two. "Why my bed out of all the fucking beds you dipshit you know i hate people touching my shit!" The shorter male yelled pointing to the bed jimin was on. Jimin heard someone elses stand up and saw another male he hadnt ever seen before walk over to them sighing and shaking his head "Yoongi-hyung calm down theres no reason to be this mad" the male that had just walked over said placing his hand on the male Jimin now knew as Yoongi. "Shut the fuck up namjoon there is a total reason to be mad fucking hoseok put someone we dont know on my fucking BED" he said pushing namjoons hand off of his shoulder and looking at jimin dead in the eyes with a cold dead stare making jimin instantly shake seeing the alphas eyes so stoney. The male known as namjoon looked over at jimin after he realised yoongi was still looking over at him. He immediately rushed over to the boy trying to calm him down knowing the omegas distressed scent would draw alphas to him. Jimin calmed down in the arms of namjoon his cedar scent calming him. Jimin took deep breathes and pulled away from the male smiling a little before setting up his bed which just happened to be the bunk above the yoongi guys bed he finished setting it up and crawled up looking over the other men and smiling at them "Hi I'm park jimin an omega" he squeaked out hearing coos from the other men. He heard the coos all from everyon except for Min Yoongi. He didnt know why but Jimin felt hurt. Really really hurt.

//heres an update its been a week so sorry its short but Im not good at long chapter i hope you enjoyed😊💖