5.Jimin

'I don't know why I said all of that but I really want to show yoongi that I'm over him. I'm thinking of accepting Jungkook and I'll rub it into his face. He is just staring at me and than at jihoon. I know Jihoon is carbon copy of yoongi but yoongi is now scaring my baby boy. I have to break this idiot's trance.'Jimin thought

“Hey Are you listening to me? ” Jimin asked yoongi waving his hand in front of him.

“Y-yes I'm listening. What is his name again? He really looks like me. ” YoonGi said breaking an awkward silence.

“His name is Jihoon. Yeah unfortunately he looks like you. What a reminder... ” Jimin mumbled.

“What I have to do then? Will he be completely okay then? ” Yoongi was worried. He was again looking towards the boy who was now down from the sofa and walking towards them. Jimin didn't see him and replied.

“You can give him your bone marrow as only people which are biologically related can give. Then he will be perfectly fine. ”Jimin replied. But Yoongi didn't reply as he was looking towards the boy who was slowly approaching him. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw jihoon standing besides yoongi and staring at him.

“Hey Jihoon come here. ”Jimin panicked and called his son immediately, trying not to trigger Yoongi. But jihoon totally ignored Jimin and stared at Yoongi.

“Untel. I'm jihoon. Who awe you? ” Jihoon asked. Jimin was surprised to see a slight smile at yoongi's face after this.

“Hey buddy. I'm Yoongi. I'm your ... ”Yoongi trailed off after saying that because he didn't know what was he to Jimin.

“Mommy's Old Friend. He is my old friend. He is going to help you get better. ”

Jimin said as he walked towards jihoon and picked him up. Jimin looked towards yoongi (as he was now face to face with him since he picked jihoon up and YoonGi stood up immediately) with blank face and asked. “If you are agreeing to help me with jihoon's condition tell me now. I'll try to make an appointment as soon as possible because the treatment will be in Seoul and I have to talk to a doctor today.”

Yoongi immediately looked towards his son and saw how the kid was constantly looking towards him. Yoongi felt weird like something tugged on his heart and he felt a warmth spreading through his body when jihoon placed a hand on yoongi's cheeks. Jimin immediately held him back and looked towards yoongi frightened.

“So?? ” He asked.

“Jin Hyung's best friend is a doctor in Seoul Hospital we can go to him instead. I'll try to make an appointment for tomorrow. ”Yoongi replied.

“Okay the. I'll see you tomorrow. ”Jimin replied and turned towards the door.

Jimin was about to exit the door when yoongi called him from behind.