Kisses.

I didn't imagine myself getting along with Mason. Seeing as when I was in 4th grade the first thing I said to him was that his face looked like a nice piece of candy... Then I threw up on his shoes. From that day on, I was known as puker. I mean, it's not clever but it still hurt my feelings. And I mean come on. I was like 9 and I had never liken a boy before and I had just gotten over the whole "boys have cooties" stage of my life.

In fifth grade, I accidentally threw cold water on him. Long story short, never give me an open water bottle and expect me to not be clumsy. After that, I was upgraded from puker, to the girl who accidentally spilled a whole bottle of water on Mason. Even in 5th grade he was popular.

In 6th grade, I kicked a ball at his face and gave him a black eye. I was horrible in gym and I tried to impress him with my "mad soccer skills" and I ended hurting him and breaking my arm in the process. I had a cast for like two weeks. It was humiliating.
In 7th grade, I tripped and spilled a whole tray of food on myself and another girl. What does this have to do with him? I couldn't stop staring at him, therefore I wasn't even remotely paying attention to where I was going. That day, Lily and I became enemies. And if you haven't guessed it yet, she was the girl I spilled food on. And instead of apologizing, I cried and ran away while she had pudding and spaghetti stuck in her hair.

So ya, with all the bad experiences I've had, there's no way we're going to get along.

I stepped out of the bathroom only to be greeted by the devil himself. He smiled and leaned against the wall. He was shirtless so needless to say, I was a bit distracted. "Like what you see?" I looked up at his face and he had a smirk.

"Huh? No. Now get out of my way." He smiled and shook his head. I gripped my towel tighter and tried to push him out of the way with on hand. "Mason seriously." He shook his head again and brought one hand over and again trapped me against the wall. Only difference this time is I was in a towel and he had no shirt on. I groaned aloud.

He lowered his head to my ear and whispered " I can make you make that sound again, but in different circumstances" I slapped his bare chest. He laughed.

"I have to get dressed." He frowned and shook his head.

"Why we're home alone...."

"I'm not walking around naked Mason, now move!" I pushed my hands against his chest by he didn't budge. But my towel almost fell so I quickly grabbed it and wrapped it back around me. "Please move."

"Well since you asked..... No" he smirked. I looked down at his arm positioned in front of my face and got an idea. Without hesitating I bit down on his arm and as soon as he moved it, I ran. I went into my room and shut the door and locked it.

I smiled at myself in the mirror and began to get dressed. I told Maya that I would go shopping with her and plus I needed a couple of things for my room. Maya said she'd be here around 4 and it was now 11:30 so I had a few hours to figure out what I was going to do until then.

I dug into one of my unpacked boxes and pulled out my camera. I slowly went through the photos, some professional and some of Maya and I. I had gotten into photography awhile ago but I haven't been focusing on it for awhile.

I went onto the deck outside my window and put my camera up to my eye to snap a few pictures of the beach behind the house. It was a beautiful view and maybe I would go to the beach for pictures when I had time.

"So, you take pictures?" I jumped and almost dropped my camera. I turned around to face Mason who was casually standing in the door frame. He lifted his mouth into a smirk and leaned against the door.

"No, I use my camera as a telescope. Of course I take pictures." I rolled my eyes and directed my attention back to the beach where little children where playing tag in the water. I sensed him before I felt his hands hoist around my waist. He pinched at the sides of my waist. "What are you doing?"

"Enjoying the view." I stomped on his toe and he quickly backed away.

"You can't do that." I whined. Half angry and half disappointed he let go.
"Do what...? Look at the beach?" He smirked as leaned back against the balcony.

"No, that's not what I meant. " I frowned and put my hands on my hip to emphasize my point.

"Then what did you mean?" he smirked and took a step towards me. I'l admit, it made me a bit nervous so I backed away. But that only made him smile more.

"That you, you can't, touch me like that." I stuttered which made me falter a bit. He stepped closer and his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Like what?" He backed me against the door and inched his face closer to mine. "Like.....this." His hand slipped down waist and around my back. And lower. I gasped and placed my hands on his chest in a weak attempt to push him off. His lips quickly found my neck. I quietly moaned and this apparently pleased him because he kissed a lot more quickly.

"M-Mason." Moan. "We Can't" moan. "Do this."

"You don't sound very convincing" he spoke between kisses.

He was right. I didn't. But did I really want him to stop? He moved his lips from my neck and to my lips. This kiss was nothing compared to the one Tyler and I shared. It was intense and needy. And full of hormones.

A door opened downstairs and we quickly broke apart from our kiss. Mason looked me in my eyes. "We have got to stop doing that." He smiled as he casually walked out of my room leaving my breathless and speechless.

Downstairs, Maya called my name and I quickly put myself back together and calmly walked downstairs. "Oh you were taking pictures?" I looked down and my camera hung loosely around my neck. I almost forgot that was there.

"Uhhhhh, yeah." I wiped my hands on my pants to get rid of the access sweat.

"So, where's Mason?."

"H-how should I know? I don't keep trackers on him or anything."

"You look nervous, you didn't kill him or anything. Because if you did, I can't help you with this. I will not go down for murder. Best friends for life, until you murder someone." She shook her head and backed away towards the door.

"Oh jeez, shut up Maya. He's probably in his room, I don't know."

"Oh okay. Wanna go shopping?" I nodded

"Yeah, just let me go grab my bag from upstairs. It's in my room. Meet me in the car?" She smiled and nodded and left to the car.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my purse out of the closet where I hung it and threw my phone into it. I walked down the stairs to Mason's room and took a deep breath before knocking on the door. After a lot of rustling, the door opened to reveal a shirtless Mason. "I um, I'm leaving with Maya... If my dad comes home and ask... That's where I'll be.. Just so you know...Um Okay, bye." I walked quickly down the hall but Mason grabbed my arm and spun me around.

His lips smashed against mine and I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We broke apart and he walked back in his room, but not before saluting me and slamming the door.

"You couldn't have just said bye?" I groaned and went to meet Maya in the car.