44

I have been standing staring at myself in this mirror for about twenty minutes now. My dress was on, my makeup was finished, and each piece of my hair was in perfect place.

But I was staring at myself.

I never thought I would be here.

Ever.

Not after the heartbreak I had been through.

But somehow, I was graced by Kim Namjoon and his brother, and both myself and my own brother were happy.

I'm ready for this.

Jimin went to get Jin.

It was almost time.

I kept chanting to myself, 'don't cry...don't cry.'

I was so focused on my own eyes that I didn't notice Jin was walking up from behind me. He placed a soft hand on my bare shoulder making me jump.

"Jin, you startled me." I said placing my hand over my heart. He was looking me up and down, and I saw a small pool of tears build in his eye. "Jin?"

"You look incredible." he whispered. He pulled me in softly and wrapped his arms around me, making me lean into him. "I am so happy for you Y/N. I just...am so happy."

I smiled and rubbed his back. "I am happy for you too Jin."

"But I never thought we would be here today. Not for you, I was afraid I couldn't fix you."

I pulled back from him. "It wasn't your responsibility to fix me."

"But I'm your brother."

"Hey." I said cupping his face. "Look at me...I'm getting married! Today is a happy day."

He smiled big and pulled me in for a short kiss on my cheek. "Are you ready?"

"Absolutely."

Jin walked me to the main doors of the ballroom hall. The ballroom was where the reception was going to take place, but the wedding ceremony, which there were only about 30 people there, was taking place outside. I heard the music playing and I suddenly lost my breath.

"Hey, look at me." Jin said taking my hand. I looked over to him and he was smiling widely. "You have no reason to be nervous."

I nodded once and as I did the doors opened showing Namjoon standing ahead. He turned over to me, and his eyes raked down my figure. Music blared around me, but the only sound I could hear was my heartbeat. But when he smiled, and he locked eyes with me, all the fear and nerves I felt washed away. I stepped forward before Jin did, and we walked up that aisle together. I never once moved my eyes from my future husband, and the closer I got the clearer his dimples were.

Jin presented my hand to Namjoon, who bowed to Jin and took my hand in his. He helped me step up onto the platform he was on, and once he had both hands gripping mine, he mouthed 'wow' to me, making me giggle.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I have been told that the ceremony needs to be short and simple." Yoongi said as he stood between Namjoon and I. I laughed and Namjoon smirked, Yoongi continued. "It is my understanding that the bride and groom have written their own vows, so I will leave it to them. As always, ladies first."

I took a deep breath, and my eyes were locked on Namjoon. "Namjoon, you have given me something that I never had before. Passion. You showed me what it felt like to feel love not just emotionally, but mentally and physically. Holding your hand or receiving a simple kiss made me feel love in every nerve on my body. Thank you. Thank you for loving me, and making my life joyful. I promise to spend the rest of my life giving back to you everything that you have given me. I love you. I love you so much sometimes its overwhelming. As long as I have you Namjoon, I can get through anything."