13

A/n: just to let y'all know, Jungkook doesn't have a biting/pain kink. When vampires fall in love and they bite the person they are in love with, the person being bitten experiences pleasure instead of pain. Hope that clears it up🤡

Jungkook woke up to heavy breathing. He opened his eyes and saw Yoongi hovering above him, sweating and fangs much more visible than normal. His eyes were glowing red. Jungkook gasped a bit, obviously startled. Yoongi licked his lips as he stared down at the human.

"It's time again." Yoongi murmured quietly. "I didn't want to wake you up but I can't take it anymore."

"Okay." Jungkook nodded, gulping a bit. He turned his head to the side so his neck was exposed. He didn't know why he didn't even hesitate, but he didn't have time to dwell on it.

"It'll only take a minute." Yoongi mumbled, leaning in to softly press his lips against Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook shivered and Yoongi pulled away a bit, lacing their fingers and holding Jungkook's smaller hand in his large one. Jungkook opened his doe eyes and looked up at Yoongi.

"You okay?" Yoongi asked softly, the bright red in his eyes dimming slightly.

"Mhm." Jungkook nodded, his cheeks flushing a bit. He closed his eyes and turned away again so Yoongi would have access to his neck.

Yoongi leaned in and kissed Jungkook's neck softly, nipping at the skin gently. He placed one more kiss on the skin before he opened his mouth and slowly pressed his fangs into the flesh. Jungkook let out a long, sinful moan.

Now that it was just the two of them, he didn't try to stifle his moans as much, even though it was still embarrassing. He had just woken up and was too tired to care. At least that's what he told himself. But a tiny voice in the back of his mind was hinting that he kind of liked being heard by Yoongi. He ignored it though, and couldn't stop himself from uttering Yoongi's name softly.

"Y-Yoongi..."

Suddenly the door was being unlocked and 2 idiots stumbled in.

"See! I told you, they're fucking!" Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook gasped and hid his face in Yoongi's chest.

"How are they supposed to do that when their pants are still on all the way?" Namjoon rolled his eyes, shaking his head.

"Yoongi's dick isn't even out. They aren't fucking." Hoseok gave Jimin and Taehyung an unimpressed look.

"They were probably going to!" Jimin barked, glaring at the vampire.

"Can you please get the fuck out?" Yoongi hissed, some blood dribbling down his chin as he scowled at the men in the doorway.

"Calm down you fucking donuts. He's just feeding." Jin defended Yoongi, whacking Jimin and Taehyung on their heads.

"Then why was Jungkook moaning his name?!" Taehyung screeched, jealously written all over his face.

"I thought you morons caught on earlier." Jin rolled his eyes. "Jungkook's experiencing pleasure because Yoongi is in lo-"

"Fucking shut it, witch." Yoongi snapped.

"Right, sorry. And I'm a wizard, you ass." Jin sassed, frowning at the male.

"Leave."

Jin and Namjoon dragged Jimin and Taehyung out of the room and closed the door behind them. Yoongi had very good hearing and waited till he knew they were downstairs. He turned back to Jungkook, who was still hiding his face in Yoongi's built chest.