36

woojin got her an outfit,she swear he have a taste.it was an off shoulder white top with a denim shorts.

hyunjin was mesmerised by looking at her,coming out from minho's room.

"woojin hyung,you have a good taste in picking girls' outfits."jisung said,and woojin chuckled.

"but you have never dated."changbin said

"shut up."

once they arrived,she breathed in deeply.
"i hope everything's gonna be fine."she mumbled and they nodded.

the 8 boys got out with joohyun,she was walking behind them until hyunjin pulled her to walk beside him.

"it's better for us to stick with each other."

it was a big party like the one that was held before,

"look ! these pathetic guys are here for some expensive wines !"yeonhee said,minho was nowhere around her.

"and joohyun must be here to see minho am i right?"

joohyun bit his inner cheeks,hyunjin suddenly held her hands.tightly.
the members ignored her,and walked towards a table.they knew this must be their last time meeting him,they just wanna see their friend.

"what are these guys doing here?"they heard minho's voice as they looked at the person standing infront of them.

"yeonhee did you invite them ?"

" i did,they're your so called friends anyway."

"but they're scammers like you said."he said and the members felt an arrow arched into their heart.

minho looked at the guys until his eyes landed on a girl.this is that girl from that day.

he saw a spark in her eyes that made his heart skipped a beat,so does hers.

"minho,perhaps i have to go.have a time to talk to your liar friends before you cannot see them anymore."yeonhee said,walking away smirking.

"minho,can we talk?"she asked,hyunjin turned to look at her.

"sure."he said,he saw a glimpse of sadness in her eyes that broke his heart.

they went to a quieter place,minho just looked at him.

"minho,"she said,holding herself not to cry.

minho stared at her again,lots of familiar scenes going through his mind.he also felt a pain in his heart.

"i know you are thinking of us as scammers,but if you can't remember me..at least remember them."

"they're important to you minho."

and minho somewhat believe her.

"and what are you to me?"
"are you someone important to me too ?"he asked,he swear if she said yes.
he'd believe it.

suddenly,there were this two person running,almost hitting her.minho pulled her and that made their body close to each other.

her eyes widened,trying to step aback but minho held her wrist.

"you still haven't answer my question ."

she can feel his breathe.

"are you one of the important puzzle piece i lost? the one who keep me up at night?"

she gulped seeing minho really close to her,this is the sight she missed.his facial features are way too beautiful.

"let me kiss you."he added

"what?" she said.shocked of what he said.

"i wanna make sure something."

with that,he leaned in and kissed her.
she missed this scent.the way his lips moved against hers make her tear fell,you can't feel anything with just a kiss...right?

he broke the kiss,looking at her.
"why are..you..crying.."he mumbled and suddenly they heard yeonhee's voice from somewhere.

"everyone ! let's play a game !"

she pushed him,as he stepped aback.she did that because she remembered what jaehyun told her,of how dangerous his family is.

and if minho remember her,it'll just hurt both of them in the end.
"your girlfriend is calling for you,minho."

minho was confused,her lips felt so familiar.he felt butterflies when they kissed and he loves that feeling.

"joohyun-"

"minho,go on with your life.sometimes moving on from the past lead to a better future."she said,walking away from him.

minho was about to chase her but he stopped,
was pulled by yeonhee.

it was a small circle,the 8 boys and joohyun.yeonhee pulled her to play the game too,truth or dare.

the guys know what yeonhee's intentions were,so does joohyun.

minho stared at joohyun,she didn't even look at him.

"guys ! this is going to be fun ,especially when joohyun and minho are in the game."