63| I'm 50 Shades of Fucked-Up

THE psychoanalytic perspective was associated with Sigmund Freud

THE psychoanalytic perspective was associated with Sigmund Freud. It largely focused on the role of unconscious conflicts to determine behavior and personality. The cerebral cortex regulates most complex behaviors like motor control, sensations, and decision-making. Rods are visual receptors cells that are sensitive to light, but not to color. They're responsible for black and white vision and peripheral vision.

I finished circling the last bubble on my test right as the bell rang. I smiled to myself knowing that I had aced it. The psychology test was my last final. Not of the day. It was my last final being in high school forever. It was surreal and exciting all at once.

I sprung up from my chair and as did the rest of the class, cheering as we ran into the hallways. Last day of school for seniors meant throwing every piece of paper, every homework assignment, every graded test onto the floors of the hallways around the school. Most people did that, anyway. But I kept my assignments and study guides. I would probably find them useful one day, is what I liked to tell myself.

"SCHOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER!" Troy yelled, suddenly appearing beside me and grabbing my shoulders. He released his hold and grinned at me. "Did I sneak up on you again?"

"As always, Troy," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Sorry, man. But hey! School's out, my dude!" He exclaimed. "You heading up to the beach with us later tonight?"

"Obviously," I said. "I'm driving up with Logan and Porkchop."

"Sick. I'll see you then, my man!" Troy yelled, then running towards the exit doors.

I finally got outside, heading straight towards my Jeep. I could already see Logan standing by the passenger side and Porkchop was standing by the back doors. They were laughing about something I assumed was a dumb think Porkchop said. She turned around and saw me as I walked over towards her and she smiled.

"Jeep boy," she greeted me.

"Pierce," I said, immediately wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her.

"Jeep boy?" Porkchop asked. "Logan, if you forgot his name, it's Noah."

Logan rolled her eyes. "Right, sorry PC."

"Let's head out, why don't we?" I said, going over to the front seat. We all hopped in and I started to drive off, heading in the direction of the cafe in town. A celebratory drink was in store for all 3 of us as we'd finished the last finals of our entire high school careers. It was insanity.

"I think I might have demolished that final," Porkchop said, leaning his body forward with his arms on the back of both of our seats.

"Oh yeah, you took the AP physics final, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes sir," Porkchop confirmed.

"And you think you did well?" Logan asked. I shot her a look that told her not to doubt Porkchop and she just shrugged.