forty two.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

"I'm just saying, it's not my fault."

"You're the one behind the wheel."

"But I'm not the navigator, so suck it."

"Suck what?"

"My di-"

"Jungkook." Taehyung cut him off before he could finish, "Don't get demonetized."

The younger just glared at his friend in the passengers before turning off the warning lights on the car. "That's your job to edit out." he said, a stubborn pout on his lips.

"Maybe I should just drive to my house." Taehyung offered, almost setting the camera down but only stopping when the younger gave him another look.

"No, I got this," Jungkook said, "Besides, if you edit that correctly, it could look like we just crashed." he smiled happily and pulled out of the swale on the side of the road, barely checking for on coming traffic.

"Imagine the title," he continued, "We Almost Died, emotional."

Taehyung nodded with a light laugh, "I'll try to remember that for later. And it's a right up here." he tried to explain once again, crossing his fingers that Jungkook wouldn't play chicken again with a squirrel that stubbornly sat on the road.

"Shit, Taehyung." Jungkook whispered. He had pulled into a gated community of huge houses that would make Jin shake in the corner. The driveways were long and decorated with shrubbery and flowers. Everything was open and big, not like the apartments and townhouses in the city. "You said my name." Taehyung said from behind the camera that was still recording.

Jungkook just shrugged and waved it off, "That's the magic of editing."

"It's going to be the gray house with the black gate and red car in the driveway." Taehyung said looking ahead.

They pulled into the driveway after Taehyung told him the gate code, parking behind a couple very nice cars and waiting inside Jungkooks jeep for a moment. "You didn't tell me you were this rich."

Taehyung shrugged and opened the car door behind sliding out and waiting for the younger boy to join him outside, "My parents are rich."

"Alright, let's stop this video here and we can do your reveal inside." Jungkook said. Part of him didn't want to parade around his channel showing off Taehyungs nice house or walking in it for the first time and shoving a big ass camera in anyone's face. It didn't seem polite. "Thanks for putting up with me for another one this week," Jungkook smiled at the lens, "I had a fun time and I'm excited for what's to come. See you guys soon."

"Nicely stated." Taehyung said. "That was less crackhead-ish of you."

Jungkook grabbed his camera bag and backpack from the back seat and smiled at his friend, "Thank you, I do try sometimes."

"I hope you're hungry." Taehyung said, changing the subject as he walked up to the front door and pushed it open. His statement confused the younger but he didn't think much of it, he could always go for a good meal.