At Ease

"Wonder what everyones up too back home." Chyna said as the four of them stopped to stretch. Cap watched Chyna stretch with a faint smile and dreamy eyes, he felt so silly he chuckled softly at himself.

They where closer now, and ever mile felt like piece of mind inching closer.

"Pa's looking after wm they're  fine and Clint knows well how to keep away from trouble." Cap said.

"This is fun, isn't  it. I ain't never been so far from home before!" Cotton cheered from his spot on the ground were he fiddle patiently  with a thin rope and a few nice shaped leaves.

Chyna smiled down at him softly "it is kind of fun, if you forget the run ins  we've  had so far." She said.

Cap looked her up and down carefully, he could feel blood rush to his ears and new they were turning that God awful pink.

He cleared his throat, "we're makin' good time an' there's a  pond a ways in the woods. " he said to Chyna. She looked at him slightly baffled "yeah?" She questioned, Cap deflated, surely she understood?

"Why bring it up?" Chyna asked, she watch that soft pink tint spread away from his ears and onto his cheeks. She couldn't  hold back the coy smile on her face.

Cap leered at her playfully. "Jus' that you ought to see it. Is all." Cap said, he got to his feet and walked to her side. "You two behave out there." Jon snickered. Cap took Chyna's hand leading her away before tipping his hat to Jon with a michevous smile.

At the side of the small pond the air seemed even colder, Chyna hugged her lightly shivering body as she watch little pads of ice float about in the water.

"I hope you wasn't  thinking of takin' a dip." She said. Cap glanced back at the water. "Maybe I was..." he said, voice low and warm as he reached out his arm and pulled Chyna too him.

"But not in the water..." he whispered trailing a finger up and down her hip with the lightness of a feather.

His actions made her face blaze with heat but Chyna could hardly hold back the giggle that wanted to escape. "Well what got into you?" She asked.

Cap gave a smile that was slightly bashful "Yeah that was...forward..." he murmured. "Ain't you always forward?" Chyna asked, slipping off her shoe, she caressed his leg gently with her foot, gliding her leg  up the side of his body slowly til her knee rested just above his hip.

He shivered as that same leg of hers fell just as slowly back down the outer side of his leg. "I never said it was a bad thing." She spoke quietly.

Cap's eyes flicked with a sharp flame as he tugged her closer, pressing her to him. He nuzzled the curve of her neck with his nose, placing light kisses in between. Each kiss sent a wave of warmth down Chyna's body.

She slipped off her other shoe and clung to his arms which held her sides with a gentle strength.  She found herself oddly hungry from his heat and his touch.

Cap's gentle kisses became light nipping along her jaw, Chyna closed her eyes as her body shuddered. Cap smirked against her skin "s-shut up..." Chyna murmured breathily able to sense the smug look on his face.

He chuckled lightly and ran a hand up and down her arm. Pulling away he looked her with a slightly pensive gaze. "How bad you flowin?" He asked.

Chyna looked up at him,  "lightly, very lightly." She said. Come to think about it...

Chyna frowned slightly, she was hardly flowing at all. She didn't even need the cloth she sent Cap into town to get her.

"Hardly at all." She added. But looked up at Cap "but I ain't gettin' bare cheeked2 out here in the sticks an' leaves..." She said slowly, looking about her.