forty three.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

His bathroom was huge and perfect for what he has envisioned. It was the perfect reveal setting and Jungkook couldn't stop mentally hyping himself up for something no one would see for a few days anyways.

"This is perfect, good lighting, you'll do great sweetie." Jungkook said.

Him and Taehyung were currently standing in Taehyungs bathroom, luckily attached to his room and away from his mother who would pester them with questions and more snacks. "So do you want to start in here or is that kinda weird." Taehyung asked.

Jungkook thought for a second and then suddenly his eyes widened, an idea obviously popped into his head. "No oh my gosh, I have a brilliant idea. Follow me."

The two walked out to the staircase and descended the steps until they were by the front door. "What's on your mind Kook." Taehyung said, taking out the camera and getting ready to start filming.

"I'm just going to introduce the video and then I want to do that tumblr walk up the stairs where I hold your hand and lead you." he explained. Jungkook noticed the blank look on his friends face and nodded, "Alright so you're not a tumblr guy, basically they'll just see your arm until we go to your bathroom and then boom reveal time."

"Okay I got you." Taehyung said, opening the view finder again and holding it up with Jungkook in the frame. He nodded for the ravenette to start, who gladly did with a wide smile and genuine enthusiasm oozing from his whole being.

"So it's literally the same day as my last vlog, but welcome back it's been two hours of snacks and gossip with my cameraman's mom." Jungkook naturally spoke to the camera. Taehyung had to sometimes remember he was filming and that Jungkook wasn't talking directly to him, it was hard not to respond sometimes.

"She's great by the way, I literally met her a couple hours ago but she's easily one of the sweetest people I've ever talked to." Jungkook said, and the older boy couldn't help but smile at his kind words. He knew he meant them.

"Jungkook!" Mrs. Kim shouted as she cane walking from the kitchen. She was holding another glass of lemonade and stirring it with a spoon and only noticed they were no longer in Taehyungs room when she looked up. "Oh, hello boys." she said, looking between the camera and Jungkook. "Are you filming right now?" she asked, subconsciously touching her hair.

Jungkook chuckled and stood next to Mrs. Kim, putting an arm around her shoulders with a smile, "Yes I am, today we are actually going to be revealing the identity of my cameraman." he said, "You may know who he is."

Mrs. Kim laughed and nodded, "Oh of course, he's very handsome, a kind boy." she looked at her son from behind the camera and grinned, giving him a thumbs up.

"Would you like to be in the video Mrs. Kim?" Jungkook asked.

She shook her head and held out the lemonade again, "Oh no that's alright, I was just bringing this up to you since the last one may have been too sour."

Jungkook tried not to melt at how kind she was and gratefully took the glass, "You didn't had to do that, it tasted perfect, but thank you."

"No problem, now have fun boys." she smiled before waving cutely at the camera and walking back down the foyer and towards the kitchen.