Epilogue

Taylor's POV

"Brandon! Get down from there!" I yell from the bench at the little 7 year old Alpha.

He's almost an exact replica of me, except has his fathers freckles.

I hold little 3 year old Aubrey in my arms while the triplets play fight in their wolf forms with our eldest, Mikah, who just turned 11.

Mikah look like his fathers except he got Chance's green eyes, Brandon look like me but with his fathers freckles, and Aubrey is a mix of all of us. She has her fathers hair and my eyes.

Our children our perfect.

The triplets taught them the same manners that their dad taught them and they are the sweetest.

They aren't like those snotty alpha children that expect the world to do as they say.

But their grandparents and their aunties and uncles spoil them with so many gifts it's unbelievable.

They love it though.

Mikah is about to start his first year of Alpha training and couldn't be more excited. Brandon is mad that his brother is spending less and less time with him, and Aubrey doesn't know what's going on.

"Ahh!" Mikah screams and runs over to Aubrey and I, back in his human form. "Save me Daddy!"

"Hm." I pretend to think about it while the triplets sneak up behind him, who also shifted back.

"How about, no."

The triplets all grab him from behind and tackle him to the ground.

"Nice try pup." Chance laughed and so did Chase and Corey.

They pull him up and they all hug him and kiss his head.

"Go play with Brandon. He's getting quiet upset that you have been playing with him less and less."

They push him towards the tree that Brandon still hasn't climbed down from, much to my dismay.

Mikah climes up the tree with him and they sit together on a branch.

I hope they don't fall.

The three sit down beside me, each giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Ewww!" Aubrey laughs while covering her eyes with her hands.

"We laugh with her and soon we are all tickling her and blowing raspberries on her belly.

The triplets are great fathers and I couldn't imagine our life without our pups.

They are our life and without them, we wouldn't have anything to do.

My life went from being an absolute mess, to me having three beautiful children and three handsome mates.

(Roll the credits)

(Haha you thought.)

Two screams echoed out as we were tickling Aubrey and we all looked up at the tree branch they the boys were seated on.

It was cracking at the base and they were about to fall.

We stand up quickly and I set Aubrey down on the bench.

We run over to the tree and stand under our kids who are gripping the tree for dear life.

"Mikah! Brandon! You guys are going to have to jump down okay? We'll catch you!" Chase yelled at Brandon shook his head.

"It's too high daddy! I'm scared!"

The poor boy was on the brink of tears as he peered at the ground that was easily 15 feet below him.

"Baby, I know it's scary but you have to be a big boy and jump down!" Corey yelled but he wasn't having it.

I saw Mikah grab Brandon's hand and tell him something.

I caught a little bit of what he said.

"Would daddy ever let you fall?"

"N-No." The boy sniffled.

"Be a big boy and jump down into Daddy's arms okay? I promise I'll give you my dessert tonight if you do."

"A-All of it?"

"All of it."

Brandon took a deep breathe and another crack erupted from the tree.

Tears finally started to form in the 7 year olds eyes as he shuffled forwards on the branch.

Corey has his arms held up, ready to catch him and Chase and Chance were waiting under Mikah in the same position. I stood with Corey as we waited.

They didn't have much time before they fell.

Mikah squeezes Brandon's hand one more time before he jumped off the branch and screamed.

Corey and I caught him with ease and we squeezed him to our chests, not letting go.

He cried into my chest and Corey rubbed his back.

Poor baby.

Mikah hopped down from the branch and was caught by his fathers and he received a hug as well as a few kisses.

Aubrey waddled over and held her arms out to her big brother to pick her up.

Mikah scooped her into his arms with ease and kissed her forehead.

They are adorable.

"I think it's time we return back inside." I said and they all agreed.

It's been a stressful day but I guess that's normal in our family.
_________________________________

I'm not crying. You are.

These characters have made me have a roller coaster of emotions and I'm sad to see the end of that coaster.

But don't you fret, I have another ride I want to go on.

One with Grayson and Lukas.

But this story has been my release the past couple months and I don't want to let go of my characters.

I've grown so close to them but it's life. Every story has to end.

I hope you have a great day/night!

Keeks