Chapter 36

A/N: Oh you thought we were done with the fluff/chill chapters?

Fools.

Not quite yet, I gotta make up for a lot of crap that I'm gonna put these guys through in the future lol let them have their fun.

~~~

Nico's POV:

Luckily Khloe was done with her lunch by the time I found her and was just hanging out with her friends while she waited for me.

Which worked out excellently because I still owed her a massage.

A massage both of us were eager to get to.

Khloe practically had her shirt off as soon as I closed the door and I somehow convinced her to take off her bra too.

I actually just mentioned it as a joke and wasn't at all expecting her to actually go through with it.

Although she did remove it facing away from me before she played herself face down onto our bed, leaving her with just a pair of shorts.

All with that flirty look in her eye.

That look that still lingered in her eyes now as she gazed at me straddling her lower back, laying her head on the arms that sat crossed in front of her.

I wondered if she was purposefully giving me that look.

All I really knew was that I hadn't even touched her yet and I was already struggling to keep myself calm.

Trying to shift my focus for a short moment, I picked up the small container of pinkish-brown oil.

Hinoki oil, I think its called.

I needed something that I knew would help her relax and that I could get on short notice and that fit the bill.

Taking in the almost lemony scent, I slowly trailed my fingers across her upper back, making sure her hair would be out of the way.

My heart clenched as I focused my attention to the numerous scars she had. Some recent and some very old.

A permanent reminder on her flesh of the things that she's been through, yet she didn't even seem to care.

Which I guess was a good thing.

I tried not to think much more about it.

Right now I just wanted her to relax.

A smirked pridefully as I felt a shiver run down her back, followed by the quick spread of goosebumps across her arms.

I usually always had that effect on her whenever I touched her softly.

I thought by now she'd be used to it, but I enjoyed seeing her reaction nonetheless.

Khloe tensed involuntarily as I poured a few drops of the warm oil on her back, but relaxed once I gently ran my hands over her skin to spread it around before I got into the actual massage.

Her face grew a light shade of red at the slow and intimate contact, that flirty look diminishing almost completely once I became in control of the situation.

Her confident, almost dominate nature she showed ever so often quickly faded into her shy side as it always did once I had a hold on her.

It just takes a little bit for her confidence to build back up again.

"S-so um," she began, "Talk about anything interesting with the Lord?"

I laughed quietly at her attempt to sway my attention from her reactions.