𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

𝖌𝖆𝖒𝖊 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗

-

if you were to tell little freshmen jaemin that he would have not one but two boyfriends in the near future, he would've laughed in your face and replied with 'when pigs sprout wings and fly off into space, sure'.

just living with his aunt was horrid enough. having to hide parts of him that brought him joy never sat well with him. he liked showing off who he was. he liked that feeling of freedom.

so to have someone condemn a part of him, hurt his spirit. he's surprised he'd even made out of that hell he used to call home, and to finally have a place where he can truly call his own.

jaemin was thankful towards taeyong and jaehyun for taking him in so willingly. besides, he was just a gay kid that just got kicked out of his aunt's place for christ's sake. adding on the fact that he was in an on and off abusive relationship (not romantic ones kiddos) with her, which was anything but healthy.

before, his only release was acting. being in theatre really helped him through some tough patches, not to mention the friends he'd made there. just being able to act as people that wasn't really him helped as a coping mechanism. a quick escape from reality is what he referred it to.

jeno and renjun were definitely the cherry on top to his ice cream sundae of happiness. jeno was there for him from the start, even if the latter wasn't fully aware of his home issues. he was, and still, his number one supporter. then came renjun, a true kind spirit at heart. jaemin may have not known him for as long as jeno, but there was no denying the butterflies that flutter and bloom within his heart when he's with, or even remotely thinking, about the male.

jaemin sat quietly on the picnic blanket he'd brought with him to the han river, sipping on his peach flavored milk. a quiet chuckle erupted from his throat remembering that one time where he tricked jeno into kissing his fingers.

he slightly cringed at the second hand embarrassment, but he has to admit that it did give him quite a good laugh afterwards.

today, him and his lovely boyfriends were supposed to meet up and watch the meteor shower that was scheduled that night. they all had personal things to tend to so they were to expected to arrive at different times.

jaemin just so happens to be the first out of the three of them to get there and claim a spot for them. his early arrival was partially due to rae forcing him to take the day off and saying that she'll be fine on her own. though, jaemin suspects it was just another excuse to get some alone time with mystery girl.

anyways, other couples or groups of friends had came too, sitting on their own picnic blankets and chattering away.

he felt a little left out since jeno and renjun weren't here yet. a little jealous even.