『 BIRTHDAY 』

노노 was driving his way home, with sleepy eyes, he tried so hard not to fall asleep. He pulled the brakes as he stopped the car at the red light. His phone suddenly rang, surprising him. Not bothering to look at the contact name, he accept the call. "Hello?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"Jeno!"

The male pulled his phone away from his ear as the voice from the other line kept on screaming. "Jeno! Lee fucking Jeno! Na Jeno! Huang Jeno!" Jeno grunted as the male kept on shouting his name. "Calm down will you." Jeno said lowly but sternly. The male finally shut up, giving Jeno the chance to ask, "Now what is it? Why are you shouting?"

"Jeno, I forgot Jaemin's birthday." The male whispered softly.

Fuck.

Jeno groaned, hitting his head on the steering wheel. "What date is today?" Jeno mumbled as he glanced to his digital watch to see 12 August 2019 written on it along side with the time. "Oh my god," Jeno mumbled as he stepped on the gas, driving pass the green light.

"What should we do then?" He asked, turning to another corner. "Are you still far from home?" Renjun asked, "Not really actually. Why? "

"I want you to buy some ingredients."

"Why buy ingredients when you can buy an actual cake?" Jeno asked furrowing his brows.

"Because I want it to be special."

"Fine... I'll meet you back home."

Jeno then ended the call as he pull over to a cake store. Entering the store, bunch of ingredients and tools were stack as the store was still filled with ladies.

      All eyes were locked on him, staring at him with expression he couldn't describe. He then walked towards the cashier, trying to ask for help.

"Gosh, he's handsome." 

"Oh my I  couldn't get my eyes off him."

"Get me a divorce paper. I want to marry him"

Jeno rolled his eyes as he stared blankly at the lady behind the cashier. "Excuse me Miss I need some ingredients for baking a cake."

"Su-sure. What kind of cake?" She asked shyly. "Chocolate."

"Wait here please."

Nothing in the world couldn't describe the uncomfortable feeling Jeno had been feeling for 30 minutes. Just for waiting cake ingredients it took approximately 30 minutes for her to come back with his stuff. "Thank you." He said simply before leaving the store.

"Sing for me Dada." Minhwa asked as Jaemin tugged to sleep. "Nah, you ask your Papa for that." He replied, giving his daughter a kiss on the cheeks. "Then call Papa for me please Dada."

"Papa is already tired. Let him rest okay." Jaemin said, earning a nod from Min. "Goodnight sweet cheeks."

"Goodnight Jenjen."

"Goodnight Dada."

Jaemin closed the door behind his back as he walked towards his room. Renjun was currently playing with his phone when Jaemin jumped into the bed, covering himself with the sheets. "Going to bed early?" Renjun asked, raising a brow.