Fantasy 2: In the Rain.

Hello... Its me.

Who am I? Am Abhishek, if you remember.. 😅😅

I know.. I posted that absurd announcement.. wanted to play a little prank by posting that and then surprising you all with the update the same evening.. but then Love demands all happened.. and all of us know what.. somehow it got me off guard that It took a while for me to stand back.. honestly speaking..

This part was 80% done.. and was going to complete it that day only.. but the update shook me so hard that it took me these few days to complete the remaining...

Also.. there were many of you when actually messaged me asking of my whereabouts and health.. so sweet of you guys.. 😃😃😄😄

This one.. well.. a return back to what I delayed.. 😁😁 a longer update... 😉😉

And ofcourse the title.. 😆😆

Disclaimer- Wanted to keep this story a bit darker but somehow couldn't... But am a bit changed from the LDA update.. will try and mend the remaining story as I had initially in my mind.. 😈👿... 😅😆😂..

18+ yup... The second the half..

Hope this is worth the delay and concession to it..

Also... One comment on my announcement regarding LDA update said..

I(me) Do write mature content but I respect sakshi mam..

At that point.. I was like.. yess.. what I am doing is writing a fiction.. just because we all love both ram sir and Sakshi mam.. we don't take offence in it.. but looking at other perspective.. ram sir is married to.. and sakshi mam is a renowned personality herself.. am I doing right by writing such stuff!?

But then.. it is a fiction that we fan love and am trying to tell you my take on their characters.. its like what will happen if they met like this.. and fell in love..

That's the same NB did!.. she is telling her story.. yet we all reacted a bit bad.. NB clarified at first that it was a dark past.. hideous to be honest.. but still we were shocked.. we all do love Tripura.. and that was unexpected.. yet we all know NB is a gem.. she is an amazing writer..  personally.. am lucky to find such amazing people to share views.. and thoughts..

Love you all guys.. lucky to be a part of raya arika family..😍😍😍

Sooo.. just wanted to say..

I have huge respect for both Ram sir and Sakshi Mam.. and this is a fiction..

My stories are mature.. but they are purely fictional and the story part is inspired by the level of acting the two can pull off.. the romantic part is what we crazy fans crave for after 12th march's milestone set by the two... 🤪 And I am here fulfilling the little naughtiness in us..

Read it as Arika.. 😄😄

Bohot bhashan hua.. lets get into it.. (if anyone is even reading this shit.. 😅😆)

-----------

'Will he stop doing that?' She sighed when she saw him boring his eyes into her back, that's what made her cover her back with her pallu, not that she felt awkward but as soon as she wore this saree, she knew she'd slay it great.

An unknown confidence made its way in her mind. She did felt confident with each outfit he gave, she realised.

------

"Yes?" He heard her voice and shooting his eyes at her side, his anger boiled when he saw the same guy standing towards his girls and asking out Tripura for a dance.