𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 – 𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖍𝖊𝖉  𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖊 —————————————————————————————

—————————————————————————————

A fresh, well needed breeze was embraced by the two boys as they exited Madam Malkin's Shop. The wizarding shop market was even more crowded than what both boys remembered it was before they entered the robe shop.

"Do you think Lucius and Narcissa are done by now," asked [Y|N] as his green-hazel eyes darted from person to person seemingly searching for Draco's parents when in reality he was looking for the foreign green eyed boy. The stranger couldn't simply leave from [Y|N]'s mind. It seemed like every single thought that has been formed ever since their encounter was somehow related to the mysterious boy. Draco's eyes lingered on the mid-brown boy before he joined in on the search for his parents, "They should be."

[Y|N] narrowed his eyes as he noticed no one in the crowd appeared to be similar to the married Malfoy couple. "Well we shouldn't be blocking the entrance any longer than we already have. I will be shopping for a pet if you'd want to find me Draco." [Y|N] smiled his infamous mischievous yet tauntingly charming smile at the silver-blonde boy; his alluring, hypnotic eyes shining with slyness only adding more to his charm. Draco's cheeks flushed with a bright pink hue just witnessing the Kit Walker's smile before realizing [Y|N] was slowly getting out of his sight. "K-Kit Walker where do you think you're going?"

[Y|N]'s eyes moved to glance at Draco's nearing figure as he momentarily stopped to put on his hoodie and casually pulled one of his school robes over his head, "To go shop for a pet." The younger boy smirked as he noticed Draco's remaining pink hue. "You could always ask to tag along with me Draco." The pink hue turned darker as the silver-blonde Malfoy huffed in halfhearted annoyance and disapproval. "I certainly didn't have to before so why should I start to now Kit Walker?"

[Y|N] hummed in acknowledgment as he locked eyes with numerous animals as he walked through the crowded pathway. "Ever since we've made our lil deal Draco." A chuckle escaped the younger boy's lips as he saw Draco freeze up till the mentioned pale boy opened his mouth, "W-Well you only mentioned not harming Dobby. I've been doing that haven't I?" The black haired boy arched his eyebrow in a knowing manner as he momentarily kept eye contact with the Malfoy before resuming his walk. "Ah I've done just as you said [Y|N]. Y-you aren't gonna take it away right?"

"I wouldn't have to if you just tried to act nice towards everyone. No matter their blood heritage or knowledge about the wizarding world– Now Draco don't give me that look. You honestly think I didn't see you trying to humiliate the stranger we saw at the shop?" Draco's face visibly dimmed as he followed [Y|N] into a pet store like a needy puppy who's been denied of affection one to too many times but yet tries to gain it somehow. "So you are [Y|N]?" The green-hazel eyed male simply nodded his head as he kneeled before a display of creatures otherwise known as red nosed pit bulls. [Y|N] was rather already quite fond of a certain blue eyed pup who was yearningly leaning towards the mid-brown boy's touch. Draco who was immensely distraught by the news of the deal being cancelled failed to witness the sight and continued on with his whines: "but [Y|N] I didn't put Dobby in harm's way! I didn't hurt him either! So call the deal back on! You're not being fair!"

The pup happily licked [Y|N]'s nose as it's own tail wagged side to side rapidly from excitement. [Y|N] smiled and gently massaged the center of the pit bull's head–

"–Are you even listening to me?"

"I'll think about it Draco," was the boy's response as he carefully picked up the blue eyed pup whom eagerly barked in happiness. Draco's eyes widen as he finally noticed the dog in [Y|N]'s grasp, "What in Merlin's beard are you doing? Choosing a Muggle creature over a magical one?" The green-hazel eye colored male shot the Malfoy a warning look, "You assume too quickly, but yes, I am choosing Knight as my pet. However, he's not the only pet I am purchasing."

"But the letter said students can only bring 'a owl or a cat or a toad.' Not a dog! Nonetheless a Muggle dog!" Knight seemed to whimper as he buried his head in the crook of [Y|N]'s clothed neck, seeking protection from the silver-blonde male. "Is there a problem here kidd– Oh it's you Mr. Malfoy. Good day to you." The shop owner of the store gave the Malfoy heir a pr smile before he turned towards the younger boy. "It's certainly nice to see you once again Mr. Kit Walker!" [Y|N] smiled back at the owner, "It's a pleasure Mr. Adair. How's lil Evangeline doing?" As if on cue, a little fair skinned girl with hazel eyes appeared running excitedly towards [Y|N], "Ah [Y|N] you came again! I knew you liked me! Didn't I tell you daddy?"

"Evangeline, sweetie, don't overwhelm Mr. Kit Walker. I'm sure he's had a long day by the looks of it," A soft yet powerful voice spoke. "Hi Mrs. Adair. It's a genuine delight seeing you two again. Seeing as he finally accompanied me here I will like to finally introduce you to Draco," [Y|N] gently nudged the silver-blonde forward as he supported both Knight and Evangeline. "I'm Draco... Draco Malfoy. It's nice meeting you Mr. and Mrs. Adair," Draco forced a small smile as he shook their hands individually. "As to you Mr. Malfoy."

"Well dearie you should ring up Knight. I'm sure Knight is just as impatient and eager as I was when I had my lil Evangeline finally return home to me and my husband," Mrs. Adair beckoned her daughter to go back with her to which the hazel eyed girl whines before finally letting go when [Y|N] offered to visit the married couple's shop every day before he left off to Hogwarts.

"[Y|N] you really don't have to," Mr. Adair said as he walked the duo to the register. "I really don't mind Mr. Adair and I'm glad to hear you call me by my name. Not that I don't respect honorifics of course, but just that I prefer to be '[Y|N]' most of the time." [Y|N] sheepishly smiled as he continued to gently massage the puppy while Draco glanced at the creature time to time. "Well it'll be a delight having you over nonetheless. I'm sure Evangeline thinks so as well seeing as she was practically hopping her way to her mother– Ah right, sorry for my rambling. I got a bit carried away. Knight's price is twenty-five Galleons and with an extra two Galleons everything Knight needs will go along with the purchase as well. Knight already has all of his shots and has had all of his fleas removed so he should be more than fine."

[Y|N] nodded his head and handed practically almost all of the Galleons he had from the handful Narcissa gave him previously. Mr. Adair noticing the amount [Y|N] has left made the married man frown, "However, since you're my favorite costumer and will soon be visiting my shop, I'll debunk the price. I only require fifteen Galleons my boy." [Y|N]'s green-hazel eyes widen as he heard the new price as well as Draco.

"That's too kind of you Mr. Adair. I can't accept the pric–"
"–Nonsense [Y|N]! The final price is fifteen. Done and settle." Draco inner thought the shop owner went mental as soon as he heard the price drop. Why would the owner want to loose a ten Galleon profit– even potentially a twelve Galleon deal? Especially since the creature was a muggle related one. Admittedly, those are hard to come by in the wizarding world so it makes sense as to why the price was high. It didn't make sense to the Malfoy at all.

"At least let me give you the two Galleons Mr. Adair–"
"[Y|N], my boy, just the fifteen Galleons is all I ask for."
"You surely cannot be serious Mr. Adair," Draco suddenly said as he glanced at the pup to the owner of the shop.
"Oh but I am. Fifteen Galleons [Y|N] for Knight as well as everything he needs."
"But the profit you'll be losing–"
"–Does not concern me when it comes to my most favorite costumer such as [Y|N] himself. So will you still be interested in purchasing Knight or shall I–?"
"–Y-yes, I'd like to buy Knight!"
"Then fifteen Galleons my boy."

[Y|N] hesitantly took back the now extra ten Galleons and watched as Mr. Adair happily gathered all the items for Knight and place them inside of a bag that carried even the largest, heaviest objects such as the pup's food.

"I'll be looking forward to seeing you for the rest of the month [Y|N]. Enjoy your purchase and thanks for accompanying [Y|N] here Mr. Malfoy."

"Thank you so much Mr. Adair. I really can't express how thankful I am for this–!"
"–Well you can by not getting in trouble with the Malfoy's alright [Y|N] and excelling in Hogwarts. Especially by taking care of Knight. Now I trust that you too have to go seeing as the day is almost about be early evening. It was pleasure seeing you both today."
"As it was for us Mr. Adair! I'll try my absolute best. Thanks for everything. See you tomorrow Mr. Adair!"