✨Friday night✨

“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning!”

- Paulo Coelho

Annie's POV.
◀️•▶️

'Today's Friday. Yaay!!!! Tomorrow No School!!!!!'

"Annie, let's go to your house", George exclaimed in joy. They all want to visit our house. I agreed with them. Nate and George knew the address so they would guide others. Kate sent the address to Sissy and Sis.

Within 15 minutes we reached to our destination. I clicked the door bell. Mia opened the door and gave me weird look. I felt confusion.

She didn't let us, but she just asked," Who are they? Do you take permission from Nick for bringing your friends? ". This time I got angry no one could insult my friends. "Listen Mia, I don't need to take permission from Nicholas. This is my house cause I married to him. Now Mia, I'm giving you a day off. You can leave". Her annoying face turned into shock. She didn't expect me to talk back.

Suddenly a girl, from inside came out and stood beside her. I felt disgust to see her. She was wearing a revealing dress. Now its my time to charge on Mia,"Who is this girl? Who let her enter into my house? Do you take permi-". The girl yelled on me," Who are you and how could you insult my mother? I will complain about you to my future husband, Nicholas ". We gasped. But suddenly George grabbed that girl and kicked her out of the house. Mia, her mother simply followed that girl.

'George's action shocks us totally'

As we entered into the living room, Nate shouted," How could my brother let her work into his house, again? ". Kate placed his hand in his shoulder and asked what happened. Nate opened his mouth and gave us 2000 volt of shocks by the truth," When she was babysitting my brother, she stole me and tried to sell me to someone. I was just 1 years old baby. With the help of George's father, dad found me and saved me". Nate again added,"She is a bad news, Annie. I want you to fire her. Her daughter is a totally a bit**. Please talk to Nicholas about this matter". I said Nate," Why can't you try? He will understand you more than me". He nodded in yes and said OK.