27 | All for Alyssa

BRYCE

       I WALK OUT, trying to remain calm as I make eye contact with my wife's big brother Nico, who stood there with the scariest look I've ever seen.  He had about 5 guys with him. All of them were black leather jackets and had a handgun hiding in those jackets or behind them.

Wow, the news of my and Alyssa's problem spread like wildfire.

He's probably going to kill me for doing that. I am so dead. But I have to remain calm and confident. Not just for me, but for Maria who was standing by the door with my parents and sister.

"Ni-" I start to say once I reach him but was cut off when he punched me across the face, sending me flying to the side.

Maria made a move to run over, but I put up a hand to stop her from doing so. I don't want her to get hurt.

Fuck, my jaw!!! I wince in pain before trying to get up.

"Please, Nico let's talk about this. " I tell my brother in law who was cracking his knuckles. He pulls off his jacket, tossing it aside to his gang member. 

He walks towards me, grabbing me by the tie before head butting me in the face, sending me back on the ground. This time, despite the pain I was feeling, I got back uo and attempted to punch him back but I failed because he stepped back to avoid getting hit which resulted in me falling forward like a sore loser.

And my family is watching me! I must look like disappointment in their eyes now.

"Nico, please!" I heard Claire shout, making Nico stop walking towards me. Nico glares at her, saying, "He cheated on my sister, Claire. He chose Maria over that bitch!" He pointed at Maria who couldn't look at him.

I get up, angry at him for calling my woman that name. Maria is not a bitch. She doesn't deserve to be called that nor to be treated that way. I chose her; they should take it out on me not her.

I swing my knuckles at his face but he was quick to grab it and twist it, making me drop to my knees in pain.

"Where is my sister?" He grits out, glaring at me.

"I...." I think about where she could be, and he twists my arm, getting impatient, "Fuck! I-I don't know!"

"Where the fuck is my sister, Bryce? Tell me or I will fucking break your arm!" He warns me.

"I-I don't kno- ouch!" I cry in pain as he twisted my arm even more to the point I wasn't even standing properly.

He let's go of my arm, kicking me to the ground. I try to get up but he pushes me down with his leg so my face was on the ground. I manage to look at Maria who looked scared and was on the verge of crying.

"That's enough Nico!" Father shouts at Nico who just laughed.

"Oh no. This is not enough for what he did to my sister, sir." Nico tells my father who walked down the stairs. Father looked sad as he came over to us.

"Please...son," He tells Nico and that makes Nico kinda stop. Alyssa and Nico's father wasn't always around for them, so, hearing that term alone....I dont know. He's probably not used to hearing that. Nico just glares at me, and walks off a bit with his head facing up to the sky.

I blow out a breath as father pats me on the back asking if I was okay or not. I was not okay. I was aching all over but I'm not going to let my family worry over that. I'm a man.

"Nico, please can we just talk," I ask my brother in law who looked very angry and was having a hard time controlling his anger.

"Talk? I did not come here to talk, Bryce. I came here to beat the shit out of you! No one hurts my sister!" He roars in anger then looks at one of his lackey. He nods his head at the car and his lackey goes to it.

"I know, I didn't mean to hurt her." I say honestly as he sighs heavily.

"But you still hurt her." Nico laughs darkly and I watch as his lackey hands him a wooden baseball bat that he got from the car. "Alyssa is a gentle girl. She's not like me which is why I will beat you. This is all for her. You deserve this for hurting her."

When Nico starts walking towards me, father decided to get in his way to stop him. Nico stares him down, saying, "This is between your son and I. It does not involve you. Step aside, Mr. Hemsworth. "

"I will not let you beat my son to death, Nicholas. " Father hisses at him.

Without a word, two guys pull my father away and I glare at Nico as he stalked forward, cracking his neck.

"I will call the police if you don't stop!" Claire shouts, pulling mother to her side.

"You do it and worse will happen, " Nico smirks before swinging his bat at me, hitting me in the back. I fall to the ground, spitting out blood.

        MARIA

    I CAN NOT just stand here and watch the love of my life get beaten to a pulp.  I understand where Nico is coming from. As a brother, you don't want to see your sister getting hurt. It's all my fault. Bryce shouldn't have to suffer alone. I will suffer with him.

"STOP!" I scream at Nico after he had hit Bryce in the legs with the bat. Bryce was groaning and wincing in so much pain that tears started falling. I run to his side, hugging him before Nico could hit him again.

Nico just laughs at us, probably thinking that we're so pathetic.

"I can't believe my sister fell for you. You can't even fight to save your life. So pathetic." Nico tsked. I look at him, tears in my eyes, "Please, just stop. Please."

"Shut up, you backstabbing bitch. Alyssa cared for you more than he did in the beginning when you moved in with them and this is what you do! Bang her husband. Disgusting. " uttered Nico, shaking his head as Bryce tried to sit up.

"I am in love with Maria! Accept that!" Bryce growls at Nico. I help him off the floor and we both face Nico who just gave us a blank look.

"I'm not sorry." Bryce adds.

Nico inhales, pointing his bat at us and we try to remain calm and confident. He was so intimidating to be honest. "I don't ever want to see you with my sister again. Don't ever come close to us ever again. We don't want anything to do with you guys."

With that said, he turns his back towards us and walks away with his man following behind him. They got into their cars and we watch as they drive off. I turn to Bryce, and cup his face, "O my God, baby. Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I couldn't do anything-"

He grabs my hands, managing to give me a smile," I'm fine baby. Don't worry."

        I hope you loved this chapter. Tell me what you think of it in the comments. Remember to comment & vote. I get so happy when I see that you vote & comment. Follow me too! Anyways, my classes start next week. Hopefully I can finish writing this before that.

Thanks & love you guys.