Turn Down for...Say What??!

****

*Eva Pov**

August was so damn rude! I thought as we hopped out of Anika's car.

"Welcome to D.O.A ladies!!!" Anika said as we made our way to the entrance.

I was unstable as ever but a smile spread across my face as we walked into the club.

There were big booty chicks with pasties everywhere.

"Lets get another *hiccup* drink," Carlyn slurred before we did so.

"Hello girls," a blonde haired curvy chick came up to us as we stood near the bar taking in the scenery.

"Im snow white" she smiled at us.

"Well snow meet 3 of ya seven not so short dwarves!" Anika yelled. I found it extra hilarious and laughed for what felt like a straight minute.

"Lap dance?" She asked.

"Hell yea fuckin right!" I shouted back at her.

We sat down as Snow White started putting down some moves around us and we turnt all the way up.

"Bandz for ya mami!" Anika said as we started throwing dollars next to Snow white.

"Anika! Pictures please!" I said handing her my phone. "Lets post a few to instagram so August can see"

Anika giggled, " ya sure hoe? We dont want ya daddy to get more pissed off at ya!"

"Shut the hell up and follow instructions preacher," I said back at her.

I posed next to snow white tucking $$ into her bra, with her ass sticking out and a whole bunch of other suggestive poses.

"Ayeee! Do it for the gram Evo!" Carlyn backed me up.

After Anika got done, she was going through her instagram timeline looking at the photos I had posted.

"Shiit I like drunken Eva...in fact we should call her Evil" she joked as Carlyn laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "You should tag ole boy in em"

"Aint nobody got time for that," carlyn said as I nodded in agreement

After our private dance we all went near the stage and watched as a couple strippers twerked on stage.

I looked to the right and in the corner, surprise surprise. I saw Deja sitting on some man's lap whispering in his ear.

"She better not be in here working with her big ass stomach, " I said getting pissed and standing up.

The girls looked up at me. "Who da hell you talking about?" Anika asked

"Deja Hoe" I said before walking in her direction.

It didnt take a minute for Carlyn and Anika to follow behind me.

"Hell yes, ive been wanting to meet this hoe" Anika mumbled as we all sped walk to Deja.

She saw us coming about halfway across the floor and the guy she was with disappeared towards the bar. He looked kinda familiar but I zoned in to Deja.

As I finally stood in front of her she rested her hands on her hips and mean mugged all three of us.

"You better not be in here working while pregnant Deja" I said with a straight face

She snapped her neck backwards.  "And so? What if I was hoe?"

"Aww hellll no!" Anika said as I uncurled my fist trying my best to contain my anger.