37

"yeonhee this game is childish."minho said but yeonhee shook her head, "not going to be childish since two of you were in the game."
yeonhee said,looking at joohyun then minho.

hyunjin was angry at what yeonhee was trying to do,he was sitting next to joohyun.he could see joohyun cried earlier,but he didn't wanna ask about it.

"spin the bottle ! let me do it first!"yeonhee said and spin the bottle.landed towards hyunjin.

"truth or dare ?"yeonhee asked.

hyunjin snickered, " truth."

"that's coward of you to choose truth."yeonhee said,laughing evilly.

"do you like anyone in this circle?"she asked and hyunjin gulped,his pupils turned to look at joohyun.

"i..."

joohyun turned to look at him as his eyes trembled.

"do."

"that's silly of you hyunjin,we only got two girls here.that means...either me or joohyun?"
"it's impossible to be me,so..joohyun it is?"yeonhee asked.

minho just looked at them,waiting for hyunjin's answer.

"yeonhee,that's a really sensitive question.what if he have a thing towards boys..."joohyun said.

"l-let's continue the game."she stuttered.

hyunjin then spin the bottle as it landed towards minho.

"truth or dare.?"hyunjin asked,and minho hummed.

"dare."

hyunjin thought for a while,but then he turned to joohyun.

"i have no idea,joohyun.you give him a dare."

"what.?"

"what is it?"minho looked at her,she turned just to make an eyecontact with minho.

"i dare you to...."

"you guys are so late ! damn let me choose the dare!"yeonhee shouted

"hold joohyun's hands."she added and joohyun eyes widened.

minho stood up,walking towards her and sat in between chan and her.

he held her hands which was on the floor,intertwining them together.

this skinship,made she feels butterflies in her stomach again.but she felt like crying.

"you guys look so cute together,but unfortunately .that's my guy who's holding your hand."yeonhee smirked.

the boys knew it'd be like this,she was just trying to make joohyun sad.

"joohyun,guys.let's go."hyunjin stood up,holding joohyun's another hand.

pulling her to stand up,but minho was holding the other side.

"where are you guys going?"minho held her hand,but it was too rough that it hurts.

she winced and hyunjin glared at minho
"you're hurting her."

the other 7 members got up and decided to not interrupt the tension between them.they could see it,hyunjin likes joohyun.

"that's my girl hand you're holding right there."hyunjin said and joohyun turned to look at him.

"hyunjin-"

"if you feel like falling in love with her all over again,you better don't hurt her anymore.you know what minho?"

"after you already thought about what i said,you would realise what you have to do."

hyunjin glared at yeonhee.
"get rid of everything that is trying to hurt her."