Chapter 13

Hello, darlings.

Welcome to chapter thirteen of TKT.

Now I invite you to relax, maybe pull up a chair while the author proudly presents.....Your chapter.

Enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Good morning."

Your sleepy voice broke through the silence of the dining room, hands rubbing your tired eyes as you walked towards the table.

After Jungkook showed you to the library, the two of you spent most of the night reading together underneath the candle light. You both shared laughs and smiles as you took turns reading to one another.

It was, surprisingly, fun.

Jungkook was nothing at all like his brother. He was sweet and considerate of your feelings, which made you feel at ease with him. The two of you had really hit it off.

Jin rose to greet you, a large smile on his face as he walked towards you.

"Good morning." He greeted with a small peck to your cheek.

You were too tired to question his good mood, merely smiling at him as you took a seat between Yoongi and Taehyung.

Numerous dishes of food were laid out in front of you, the delicious aroma raising to your nostrils and making your mouth water.

"Good morning, darling." Taehyung beamed from beside you.

You couldn't help but smile at the charming man, offering him a small wave.

"Morning, Tae."

His smile broadened at the use of the new nickname.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked happily.

You nodded slowly, a yawn escaping your mouth as you gaze landed on Jungkook who sat across from you.

"I did."

Jungkook sent you a smile from the other side of the table.

Yoongi watched the small exchange with narrowed eyes, his heart aching inside of his chest. He could plainly see that you were becoming closer to the men of this world and that was making him anxious...as if he didn't already have enough problems with people from his world...now he had to deal with two handsome princes, a charming huntsman and a flirty hatter.

You were getting attached to these people and he didn't like it. Not one bit.

"So, what are the plans for today?" Hoseok asked, filling his plate up with food.

Namjoon took a bite, eyeing the window on the other side of the room.

"I had hoped to go into the forest today, but that is no longer an option."