FRIENDS

Lyn POV

I dropped off Adilyn at daycare and made my way to the law school. Aly was silent and honestly i could give less fucks cause ik we were not on great terms. I pulled up at the school she got her bag so fast like she  was flash, is that really how she wanna get away from me? Well she ran out

"Bye" she mumbled that shit fast like it was forbidden

"Yea aight"
(Blueface babbbbbyyyyy...sorry lets get back to the story)

She was behaving so distant and she forgot her lunch money and i-oop

Her fault she was the one behaving like she can avoid me, her fast ass gonna starve. I drove off making my way to work.

Aly POV

I walked in and went to the main office and got my scheldule. My first class was in room 206. I walked in and all eyes were on me. I knew nobody so i was kinda stranded. The teacher ask me to indroduce myself and i gladly did cause i was missing some friends

"Im Alyanna Hay but you can call me Aly, im 24 and im single, oh and im gay as fu-"

"Thank you Miss Hay that will be all" the teacher looked at me wide eyed this nigga was like in his 40's with his bald ass spot cant tell me her hasn't heard some bad words before.

I took a seat beside this fine girl..she was short, with dark brown eyes and her hair was let down. Now when i say fine im talking about average ass and good shape but she kinda nerdy and i like a smart girl

She caught me staring but like who wouldnt.

"Hey ma" she giggled and looked down.

"Hi" she looked shy as hell but ok

"You shy...no need i dont bite unless you want me to"

"It's just that nobody notices me unless it is about schoolwork"

Oh so they use this cutie but i wasnt about that.
"What is your name btw?"

"Hannah"

We compared our timetables and we had all the same divisions. I gave the professor all my attention. Then this nigga tell me that we have a majour project due in 2 weeks. Then the bell rang everyone wanted to pair with Hannah, after class this fuckboy came up and was sweet talking her into shii but not today my nigga..

I grabbed Hannah by her waist

"She mine...sorry"

He hissed his teeth and walked away, she looked down and blushed then i realised i was still holding her i let go of her and walked beside her.

*Lunch time*

Ahhh...my favourite time of the day i went into the line with Hannah and then felt my pocket....no the fuck not plus today they had fried pork chops with mash potatoes. I stepped out the line and waited on Hannah. We made our way to an empty table. She sat infront of me and started eating then she pushed a tray in front of me..that i didnt notice she had

"I saw that you forgot your money so i bought you this"

I was beyond happy but this is too much to accept plus FREE food a bitch never turns down.

We talked all lunch time and i learnt more about her, she lived on her own,23 and she Bi (but no ones knows that) and she was mixed with Jamaican and a little Cuban. The day was over and we gotta get started on our project. Since Lyn wasnt here *roll my eyes* and her work place was 5 minutes away. I decided we could walk there.

Hannah was hesitant

"Would your girlfriend be upset??"she asked nervously.

"Babygirl i am single plus she just my friend"

Weren't we?? She made that shii clear this morning 

As we stopped infront of the building i got second thoughts but i could careless right about now. We went into an elevator, damn mami was fine i planted a kiss on her cheeks, she blushed and fiddled with her fingers...i notice she does that when she is nervous. I went behind her and kissed her neck and squeezed her ass she moaned in pleasure and i kinda left a mark there. She was nervous as hell but i held her hand and squeezed it. We left the elevator and went to Lyn's office.

As i entered i saw Lyn's expression change and i ignored. But what i couldnt ignore was the confused look on Adilyn's face...she had that 'what you doing???' Look on her face that kid.

"Lyn this is Hannah, she is my project partner amd i think we should get started cause it is alot"

Hannah said a shy hi and then her eyes went to Adilyn and then Adilyn face changed. She might like her.

She went over to Adilyn whose chair was beside Lyn's table. Before she  took her up she looked at Lyn

"Uhm...may i touch her please" Lyn face softened and before she could answer i did

"It is my baby and yes you can always touch her"

Lyn the faced me and i smirked she rolled her eyes and continued to work.

Hannah played with Adilyn and they had a nice bond, i saw Lyn leaning back in her chair with her glasses on the papers she was working on. She was looking at them and i wanted to make her angry so i leaned in and kissed Hannah's cheek then i slighly bit her earlobe she blushed and i saw Lyn look at me long and hard...(like my dick🍆 lol) she took Adilyn and said they were going for a walk.

I took my time to get close to Hannah...she was beautiful so i stole a quick peck and she slapped my arm and pouted

"What's wrong?"

"That was my first kiss" she looked down and i was a little shocked but i recovered

"Well let me do it right"

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her neck then leaned in and kissed her passionately...it was getting hot in here (A/N so take off all your clothes...who knows that song??)

My hand made its way down to her skirt and my hands went under and started to rub her clit through her panties. Damn mami was moaning during kisses then Lyn broke the motherfucking vibe.

"Please no sexual acts in my office" Hannah looked away and mumbled sorry while i just stared at her blankly and decided to walk Hannah out. As we reached the elevator i pulled her in and kissed her forehead then squeezed her ass she giggled and went in

"Bye babe" i waved her off and she left.

I turned around to find a pissed Lyn and i was just smiling until she took a step forward and i was backed up against the elevator door.

And the bitch ass elevator door opened....

_______________________________

Hey hoesssssssss .....wasssupppp???

New chapter 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥shii coming up

Like🖒

Comment✍