YouTube [2]

the YouTube series will be top tae....

Third Person View

"Hi Everyone!" Jungkook said as he smiled at the camera he was holding.
"So I kinda want to pull a prank on Tae but I'm not sure what to do. He's at work right now and I didn't have classes today but he doesn't know that."

"I don't want to do a break up prank because... he's too soft for that. So I was thinking about a small prank to pull on him. Leave your suggestions in the comment section and I'll come back in a few hours to check on them."
He waved goodbye to the livestream before turning it off.

He just walked around their small house, did his nails and cleaned up a bit before going back to his phone after an hour.

Spider prank!
'He'll cry.', Jungkook thought as he shook his head.

Shampoo prank?
Jungkook pouted, 'but I like his black hair'

Tape a 'honk for good luck' sign on the back of his car if you ever go out.
Jungkook giggled, 'he does have funny road rage'

Satisfied, he gave a heart to the comment before going to the store.

"Hi! I'm currently in Target." He said with a smile as he placed the camera in the seat by the handle.
"I picked one of your suggestions which was the 'honk for good luck' prank. It seems pretty easy. I just have to make a sign, some duct tape and stick it onto Tae's car before we go."

He bought a pretzel before he began searching for needed items such as a big, roll of paper, colored markers, optional stickers, duct tape and more pretzels for motivation.

He arrived home, juggling the plastic bags and camera, as well as opening the door as everyone in the comment section cooed at his cuteness.

He smiled sheepishly at the camera before plopping all the supplies down on the carpeted floor of their bedroom.
He sat criss crossed as he positioned the camera infront of him.
"Let's get it!"

He wrote on the big sheet, "Honk for Good Luck!!!" With cute little stickers, spirals and drawed-on flowers. He smiled at his work as he stuffed a pretzel bite in his mouth.

"Now we have to wait until TaeTae comes home! I'll see you then!" Jungkook stopped the livestream before sighing at his work in admiration.

He rolled up the paper before laying down on his bed, pressing a few buttons on his phone before it indicated that it was ringing the contact.

After the second ring, Taehyung's low, deep velvet voice could be heard.

"Bun?"
"Hey, Tae." Jungkook said softly with a smitten smile on his lips.

He could hear he smile in Taehyung's chuckle.
"What do you want?"
"How did you know!" Jungkook squeaked as he curled into a fragile ball.
"You use your puppy tone when you want something. Don't you have classes?"

"You know me so well. I only had a few lectures and duty. Can we go to the Chinese restaurant downtown when you come home?"
"It's a bit far. Why do you want to eat there?"
"I j-just want to." Jungkook said with a pout, playing with the loose thread from the hem of his shirt.

"Whatever you want. Be ready when I come to pick you up, bubba."
Jungkook smiles as he giggled softly.
"Okay. I love you."
"Love you more, pancake. I have to go now."
"Kay. Bye~"
"You're making it hard for me to hang up." Taehyung muttered.
"Then I'll hang up first. I love you." He said sultry as he heard Taehyung sigh.
"I love you so so so much."
"Bye bye Tae!" He said as he finally hung up.