10th birthday party!

••••••••*••••••••

...my tenth birthday party...
It is the day I will be introduced to the kingdom, it is also the day...that I will meet the prince...

Please gods if you are actually there I could really use some help!

I know before I did say that I would try to reach an agreement with him about the engagement being delayed..but I was dumb then...it wasn't us who decided the engagement in the first place! So how could it be us who stops it...I really don't want to get in the way of the prince...and he wouldn't want that either...

The prince out of all the capture targets is the most unreadable, you can never know what is going in his mind..that's another thing which scares me..the unknown.

He doesn't care for anyone or anything..including his own family and people...obviously Excluding the heroine...everyone loves her!

He is a complete sadist who enjoys bringing people shame and humility, he loves to toy with people and did not hesitate once to get rid of the villainess..well none of the capture targets did really, they were all brats! they all deserve to fall in a ditch as well..apart from jade...he is a good now..apart from my brother all of them deserve to fall in a ditch!

I'm starting to think that it might have been a good idea to have the birthday party debut when I was still five..a five year old crazy sadist is better than a ten year old crazy sadist!

Even though I have the mental age of a fifteen year old, ten year olds can still be pretty scary and intimidating, especially when they are a sadistic prince!

...maybe I should just avoid him while I'm there..hmm that seems like a good idea...

If I avoid him chances are he won't really take notice of me and I won't be bothering him!

After the engagement is announced there will only be a few occasional visits from him..in the span of 4 years we will soon be in the academy where he will meet the heroine..I just have to be extra careful till then..phew!

..about the other capture targets..well only Jade and the prince will be present there as apparently duke Raige is sorting out negotiation with a kingdom in the south and Sean Adraea isn't even from this kingdom and only attends the academy here..I didn't mention this before did I? Well at least I mentioned it now!

                          ~~~~~~*~~~~~~

The birthday party is in fact later today and me and my family made it sure that we will go and pick the outfits together..since it was an 'extra special occasion'... they don't know that I know about the engagement!..let's just keep it that way!

...

I had no influence over The dress I have to wear!

I mean I was to busy worrying over the whole what to do with the prince problem! To actually give an opinion on the dresses...all I did was nod my head at every option.

The dress ended up being..a very light dress, it didn't seem to heavy like I was assuming it would be..it's dark blue and contrasts with my red eyes...I wore a sapphire necklace and a tiara with a similar sapphire attached to it..and if you're wondering if they did make me wear heals...the answer is yes..although I made it hard enough for them to make sure they never have to go through that again..currently one of the maid's in hospital...She will be fine..i hope.

This is the dress

This is the dress..if you wanted to know what it looked like..( I did not draw this! )

...

"YOUNG MISS!!"

"I already said No! I will not wear any makeup!"

"Come back here!!!"

"Catch me if you can!!!! Which you won't be able to do because I'm too fast haha-Ahhhh!"

"Young miss!!"

*she tripped while wearing heels*

...

Chapter 12 will be coming soon~
What will happen with the prince?

Special thanks to Le-jinDojiWangmo