seventeen

•••

•••

WHEN ALEXA WOKE up christmas eve at around eight thirty, she smiled widely. she jumped out of bed, changing out of her pajamas and into a christmas sweater, leggings and christmas themed fuzzy socks. she left her room, knocking on bucky's door.

"buck?" she called out, opening the door. she peered in, not seeing him in his bed. the shower wasn't running, so he wasn't in the shower. confused, she called out to friday.

"hey fri, where's," her question was cut off as her scream filled the room. bucky jumped out from behind his bed, scaring the shit out of alexa. she put her hand over her heart, bending over. bucky was laughing hysterically, almost falling from laughing so hard.

"oh my gosh bucky, you're a asshole." she said, shaking her head. bucky walked over to her, hugging her tight. he swayed back and forth, his laughter dying down.

"lexa, doll, no. i'm not a asshole. i'll have you know that i have a phd. i am one certified ass man." alexa pulled back from the hug, eyebrow cocked up. they were silent for a moment, before the two laughed obnoxiously loud for a disturbing amount of time.

"a certified ass man," alexa repeated as she and bucky were lying on the floor, laughing their asses off.

"honey, what the fuck, that made no sense." she finished, the two laughing harder. they were rolling on the ground, clutching their stomachs. through the laughter, bucky's heart melted at the sweet nickname.

"doll, i cant breathe." bucky got out, alexa trying to calm down. steve, startled by the laughter, peaked his head into bucky's room. two of the most deadliest assassins were about to pee themselves from laughing so hard.

"what the?" steve asked, the two looking up to see steve, hands on his hips, an eyebrow cocked up in confusion.

"your grandpa best friend is a certified ass man, steven. did you know that?" alexa asked, before laughing all over again. she slapped her thigh, tears rushing down her face from laughing so hard. steve shook his head, who then looked at bucky. he was rolling on the ground again, laughing hysterically.

"gosh i hope friday is getting all of this." steve muttered under his breath before leaving the room, shutting the door behind him.

•••

alexa swore tony secretly hung up more mistletoe on everyone's floor. natasha and wanda were betting against steve and sam to see if bucky and alexa would actually kiss under the mistletoe.

alexa and bucky, not knowing about this bet, walked out of the elevator that stopped on the main floor. everyone was sitting on the couch, including aunt may, in christmas themed attire. tony now had mistletoe above the elevator, so when the two walked out, tony whistled.