Part 9

Y/N POV
"Do you want to die old man..." I heard from my left side and when you turned around you saw Soobin.

His eyes could kill someone if they could honestly and I think it killed the old man because he quickly moved his hands from my thighs looking in every direction except me.

"Babe let's switch seats" he said making my eyes widened of what he had just said but you agreed and quickly switched since the ride was about to start.

"You better not call me that again or you will be the one to die" you whispered in his ear.

"Pftt like I wanted to... I just saved you so be grateful and plus I'm not gonna do it again" he smirked.

"Whatever" I said and then shifted my eyes to my feet.

The ride was about to start. I could feel my legs trembling on the ground, and my palms filling with sweat so I kept rubbing against my skirt to get it off but, it just wouldn't.

"Y/n, you ok?" Soobin whispering in my ears while leaning towards me.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be?" I scoffed when suddenly the seats slowly started to go up the tower...which made my eyes close tightly and my hands twitch.

Until I felt a hand on mine.

"Y/n hold my hands I know you are afraid" I heard Soobin's voice... then you slowly opened your eyes stopping and staring into his making me forget about everything... even the fear.

"I- ...O-ok" I stuttered having no courage to speak up because we were already at the top of the tower waiting to fall any minute. And then it dropped my stomach flipped upside down giving my a gush feeling & shrivel but Soobin's warm hand was my...medicine I guess. We finished the ride and it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

"Um y/n" Soobin said while pointing at my hands which were still intertwined with his.

"Oh sorry I didn't realize-"

"It's fine" Soobin said cutting me off.

We all got off the ride and everyone was surprised that Soobin really showed up, I was surprised too.
All of us got tired and decided to go home.

"Hey Kai can you give me a ride home?" you asked.

"Sure" he smiled.

You were about to sit in the front seat when a person was already there and guess who was again....take your time....you are absolutely freakin right it was Soobin.
Kai gestured you to seat in the back seat so you did.
"What are you doing here Soobin?" you asked.

"I didn't have a ride do Kai suggested he could give me a ride so I agreed" he replied.

"Oh ok" you faked smiled, because you only wanted Kai and you alone so you could try to make moves to go from a friendship to more than a friendship. On our car ride you and Kai talked and laughed a lot I mean alotttt.

"Hey y/n why did the banana go to the hospital?"
"I don't know why?"
"Cuz he was peeling bad hahaha" he laughed outrageously.
"Oh my gosh that's so funny hahahaha!" you laughed holding your stomach.
"Y/n one more why do birds fly to warmer climates in the winter?"
"W-why" you chuckled already knowing what's coming.
"It's much easier than walking!" he laughed.
"Oh my lord I'm dying stopp...oh look it's my stop" you chuckled pointing at your house.

When you were about to get out you saw both sides of the car door open at the same time. One side was Soobin and the other side was Kai you were so flustered...but then you got an idea.

"Thanks Soobin" you said while stepping out on his side hopefully making Kai jealous but something distracted you while you were trying to get of Kai's jealous face...it was when Soobin suddenly reached and hugged you. What is he doing? Oh wait this might work perfectly with my plan. So you hugged him back.

You waved bye to both of them seeing a little jealousy on Kai's face and walked in the house with a big smile. You sneaked into your room quickly to not wake up your auntie and little brother, and jumped on the bed laying with your face facing the ceiling. As you reach for your phone inside your pocket...however you found a letter.

Letter
Dear, Y/N...