BNHA Tweets: Lose It

The purple haired girl walked into the rather large gym as she held her raven haired date's hand. Yaomomo had on a stunning purple dress with some nice heels while Jirou, who was somehow convinced into wearing a dress by Yaomomo, had on a beautiful red dress. She didn't wear heels because she didn't want to fall down and let that perv see something he shouldn't. After a while of just talking, a good song kicked up.

   Loose up we break the scene
   One step deep as you fall to me

   Yaomomo, who has a faint smirk on her face now, grabbed Jirou's hand and pulled her onto the dance floor. The purple haired girl's eyes went wide as Yaomomo's arms were now around her waist. The taller girl giggled at the sight.
   "Just put your arms gently around my neck and go with the flow," Yaomomo said. Jirou sheepishy nodded and gently wrapped her arms around Yaomomo's neck.

   Heart clap, we skip a beat
   Count one two three

   Before the song ended the two girls leaned towards each other and they hugged the other tightly. After a bit, the two girls went back to their seats and started talking and joking again. Suddenly, the music cut out and the lights dimmed apart from the spotlights on stage.

   And don't you stop the music
   Get into it

   "This is the 4th annual UA dance. We usually have a dance king and queen but this year we have two queens," Midnight said as she smiled, "and their names are..." Almost every student was leaning foward in their seat, waiting for the answer.
   "Yaoyorozu Momo and Jirou Kyouka!" She exclaimed as she smiled, "come on up, girls!" The two girls smiled and held each other's hand as they walked up onto stage. They stood side by side as they got the crowns placed on their heads. Jirou turned towards Yaomomo and smiled slightly.
   "Hey, Momo..?" She said, trying to get the taller girl to look at her. Yaomomo turned towards Jirou.
   "Yes?" The raven haired girl asked. The purple haired girl gently placed a hand on Yaomomo's cheek and kissed her. Yaomomo kissed back as she wrapped her arms around Jirou's waist. The crowd cheered while the girls pulled apart and rested their foreheads together as they closed their eyes.

   "I love you, Yaomomo," Jirou said. She was met with silence as she opened her eyes and dropped the severed head of Yaomomo in her hand onto the floor. She looked at the crowd which was full of her classmate's corpses. She smiled devilishly at the sight.

   Won't you dance with me?