Chomp

I have ptsd from the saying "ME" or "OMG THATS SO ME/ THATS ME" like fuck man it's relatable sure so do you have to say it????? Idk I'm sorry if you say to express how relatable something is to you. There was this one chick in school who wasn't too kind to me so she bothered the shit out of me, anytime she opened her mouth I'd want to leave but to keep peace with my friendos who adored her I never tried to express how I was getting bullied or pushed out of my own friend group by her passive aggressive little ass until it was too late and they thought I was the bully. :)
But anyways, this chick always said "THATS SO ME!!!!!!" Or "HAHA ME" to anything... and I mean anything that was slightly funny or "quirky"(please god slay me for using this word plz I beg) And I swear it just never sat with me well because she overused the shit out of it.
I'd have to hear it after every joke I said or my friend said or anything anyone else did and it drove me up the walls. Just typing this is making me fume.
Anyways yea so I hate that saying. Moral of the story is: if you don't like someone, one of their habits will most likely be something you hate for the rest of your life

 Moral of the story is: if you don't like someone, one of their habits will most likely be something you hate for the rest of your life