XLVII

"I saw him yesterday and I already miss him." You sighed, staring out the window. "I'm kind of pathetic, at this point."

"Young love isn't pathetic." She said back to you. You smiled, looking out the window and shrugging.

"That's true when you're in love with Mark Lee."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark it's your girlfriend!" Taeyong called out. Mark jumped out of the couch, hitting Haechan as he groaned. The boy dashed to the door as the guys laughed at his reaction. The door flew open as he ran to give you a hug.

"Hello to you too." You laughed lightly. He clung onto you for dear life while you walked in and greeted some of the guys. "Oh my god, chill."

"No." He mumbled out. You tolled your eyes and kept trying to pry him off, having a small conflict with him so he could let go of you.

"Let go of the poor girl, Mark." Jaehyun said. Mark looked up to see your face, seeing how you were a tiny bit annoyed but still smiling slightly.

"Yeah, why don't you choke-hold her instead." Haechan sarcastically remarked, making you laugh at his joke. Haechan sent a small smile at you and you returned it back.

He was annoyed. Mark Lee was annoyed now.

"Fine." He pouted and kissed your lips quickly, seeing how Haechan's smile slowly faded away sadly. Mark didn't mean to make him a little sad, he was just showing him that he couldn't flirt with you. Jaehyun saw some tension and cleared his throat.

"Get a room you two." He remarked sarcastically. Taeyong tolled his eyes and looked at Jaehyun.

"I said the same thing when you were with May but nooo." He moved his hands dramatically and mimicked Jaehyun's voice. Johnny started cackling at that and felt a pillow thrown at his face by none other than Jung Jaehyun.

"But she's different. She's my Mayflower." Jaehyun pouted, trying to defend himself.

"Bitch shut up." Doyoung yelled from another room. You and Mark started laughing together hearing Johnny laugh again as well.

"We're gonna head out. Doyoung is staying to watch you kids." Taeyong said. Doyoung suddenly came out of his room, hearing what Taeyong said.

"Ex-fucking-scuse me?! I didn't say I was gonna babysit." He said back. Taeyong shrugged and pushed the rest of the members outside and waved goodbye. "That bitch."

"That's Taeyong for you." You giggled. Doyoung laughed lightly and nodded.

"I trust you kids so I'm gonna take a nap. Don't do anything... freaky." He said. You blushed lightly and looked away from Doyoung. You couldn't believe he actually thought you would ever be capable of doing... that.

"R-right. C'mon." Mark replied to him. He then dragged you out of the kitchen to the living room. You saw how he laid out blankets and had a pile of snacks on the coffee table. The lights went off as the TV glowed.

He laid down first and pulled you over to lay on top of him. You hugged one of the stuffed animals and felt his arms wrap around you. He was just the cutest human being on this planet.

"You set this all up?" You asked him. He nodded and hummed out a response. "It wasn't Taeyong?"

"No it wasn't Taeyong." He said back. You smiled and pecked his lips quickly, before facing the TV.

"I was just kidding, Markie." You said while cuddling closer to him. He smiled at your attempt to show affection. His hand ran his fingers through your hair, smiling down at you.