These are my halls

Tw: minor violence and emotional abuse. minor physically abuse.
But it ends right away. Also some panic attacks.

Also foul langauge

Lena Luthor. Beautiful. Wise. Popular. She basically runs the whole core brain of social interaction of the National City High School (in this story, They all attend NCHS)

Her best friend is sweet, bubbly Kara Danvers. Blonde haired beauty with glasses and an apitite for happiness and positivity. Although Kara being happy? Nobody at the school would actually allow that. People make Kara's life at school a living hell. Only a few people make her day at school worth it, and that includes a Miss. Lena, Luthor.

Currently, Kara is dating Michael Coffty. A grade A school jerk. All of her close friends, including her best friend Lena, keep on telling her that he's not good enough for her and deep down, she believes them, but Michael is one of the only reasons the popular girls outside of Lena's circle was no longer bugging her

When Kara breaks up with him, he vows to get her back one way or another, but nobody dare threaten a Luthor's best friend.

Two hours earlier

Kara was walking to her locker when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her and pull her in for a hug. It was her boyfriend, Michael Coffty.

"Michael, you scared me" she said as she hit his arm. They arrived to her locker, she opened it  and immediately admired the photo of Lena kissing her cheek attached to her locker before grabbing her chemistry book.

"Sorry babe. You're just too yummy to look at sometimes" Michael replied biting his lip. "So where are you off to?" He asked as he slapped her butt. Kara shut her locker and glared at him.  She was still mad at him about their previous fight the night before. Michael was pressuring Kara to do.. things. Things that would probably get Michael killed had Alex, Maggie and Sam found out. He ended up hurting Kara. Not too badly, but enough to make her know she had to 'dump his ass'.

"I'm off to Chem with Lena, Michael. I'll see you later" she said as she kissed his cheek and walked off.

Kara walked into her chemistry class with a look of annoyance and agony. She sat down and grumbled into her arms.

"I hope that's not because you're stuck in here with me" said a voice, making Kara jump. She knew who's voice that belonged to though.

"Lena! Oh hey, hi" she said, Lena let out a laugh, but she noticed Kara looked almost ill after being startled like that, and suddenly her expression changed.

"Kar. It's me. It's okay" Lena said, her voice was now slightly worried. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"um" Kara noticed the mark on her arm from where Michael gripped too hard and covered it with her pink sweater. "Yeah, I'm just tired.. excuse me" Kara said as she ran out of the classroom, ignoring the older girl's call. Little did she know, Lena noticed it.

Kara ran into the bathroom and sat on the floor as tears began to spill down her face. The girls bathroom opened and there stood a girl with many faces and her groupie. A girl who loved to beat up Kara.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little baby Danvers" Christy Lemons said. "Come to cry because you're a weak little baby?" Christy teased.

Kara wiped her tears away and stood up.

"Now is not the time for bitchy banter Christy. Leave me alone" Kara argued. This angered Christy. She walked over and shoved Kara against the wall.

"What's that Danvers? You think you're so tough huh? You're so cool. You're nothing but a shadow of Alex" Christy Lemon mocked. She was about to punch Kara when somebody grabbed her hand and twisted it. Christy let out a yelp of pain & realized it was Lena.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, Lemon?" Lena asked. Christy released Kara and Kara backed into a corner.

"What's it to you, Luthor? You used to be one of us. Then this Danvers bitch made you grow weak. Spineless" Christy snarled. It was Lena's turn to shove Christy against the wall.

"Call my best friend a bitch again and you'll feel real pain. These are my halls, and I will not let you treat one of my own like ass. So how about you and your friends skippadoodle on out of here... before I get angry" Lena warned.

"This isn't over" Christy said as her and her two friends Tayla and Taylor followed.

Lena ran over to Kara, who was trembling and shakey.

"Kara, hey. It's alright" She said. Kara shook her head.

"Don't.. don't hurt me" She said in a whisper.

'Shit' Lena thought, 'Those bitches caused her to have a panic attack'

"Kara, it's me. Lena. Your best friend" the raven haired junior said to her sophomore year best friend. "Nobody's going to hurt you. It's okay"

"Michael.. " Kara began to speak, but she could not let the words out.

"What? What did he do?" Lena asked.

Kara rolled up her sleeves.

"He got mad at me.. He gripped my arm" she explained. Lena stared at her in shock. She knew Michael and Kara were having troubles, but she didn't know Michael was capeable of being this big of a douchebag. Lena never trusted Michael Coffty. The Luthors and The Cofftys were never close. Actually, the Coffty's also had issues with the Danvers. She thought Kara was too good for Michael, but She still respected her best friend's personal love life.

"Did he hurt you anywhere else?" Lena asked. Kara shook her head.

"No.. I punched him in the nose." She replied.

Kara may not be a superhero, and she may not be the bravest or strongest girls in highschool but she always tried to fight for what was right.

Lena laughed and wiped away Kara's tears.

"That's my girl" she said as she placed a hand on Kara's shoulder. "We better head to class" Lena said. Kara nodded and they both stood up.

"Let's go" they said. They ended up being late to class, but Ms. Grant oddly understood what happened in the bathroom and reported the incident.

Present time

Michael Coffty left his classroom when he was shoved against a locker. Lena Luthor was right in front of him.

"What the hell Luthor?" He yelled.

"Don't you dare talk to me like that. Don't you dare lay a hand on Kara ever again" Lena had warned him once before but this time she was angerier.

"I don't know what you're talking about you crazy ass bitch" Michael scoffed. Kara stepped around.

"Michael, we're done. You and I are over" she said. Michael growled but Lena was strong. She held him against that locker.

"I told this to Christy & I'll tell this to you too. These are my halls. Mess with my people and I mess with you" she warned. She let him go and he ran off.