Chapter 1: The Begining

This is my first story on Wattpad so please tell me what you think! Thanks for reading!

I'm not JK Rowling and I don't own any of the original HP characters, but I do own MY characters!! (AKA the ones not from HP)

It would mean so much to me if you voted or commented on my story. I love feedback!

___________________________

Sirius looked through the ruble of the once magnificent house with tears in his eyes. James and Lily, two of his best friends, had just been murdered.

"How did he find them?" He wondered out loud. How on earth, with all of the precautions they took, did Voldemort find them.

He was all alone now. The world was dead silent. He walked to the body of James. His oldest friend. The shadow of panic, yet an unmistakable defiance shown on his still face. Sirius almost broke down. Almost gave up.

But then he saw it. Under a pillow on the couch, something moved. What could it be? A sinister trap? Something to finish the job?

Not wanting to take any chances he slowly pulled his wand out of his coat pocket. Wand at the ready, Sirius moved to the pillow, and then threw it across the room. There, under the pillow was a baby girl.

That took him by surprise. The last thing Sirius thought he would find was a child! He didn't even know they had a girl. He knew about the little boy, Harry. Now how could he forget about the infant? Maybe, like his sister, he had survived the horrendous attack.

He plucked up the baby and held her in one arm then began to climb the stairs of the house. Before he could reach the top Sirius heard a long and loud sob. Hagrid had come. No doubt for Harry also.

He decided he would have better luck trying to get Hagrid to give him Harry, rather than take the giant man on by force. Hagrid was one of the nicest men he had ever met, but if you riled him up you could see that part giant fury.

When he got outside Hagrid was already holding a crying Harry, just as Sirius had predicted. Before Sirius confronted him he hid the girl behind a charred rose bush in front of the house. She didn't make a sound, just stared at him as he crept away.

"Hagrid old friend!" Sirius yelled to him

"Oh, Sirius! I didn't see ya there!" He exclaimed.

"Hello my good man. Why do you have little Harry?" Sirius inquired.

"Well, Dumbledore wanted me to take him to his aunt after... after all this happened" He explained while looking at the infant with sadness in his eyes. He let out a low sob.

"But, Hagrid, I'm his godfather." Sirius explained gently, not wanting to anger Hagrid, for he was twice the size of a normal man.

"I'm sorry Sirius, but its Dumbledores orders! I hope you understand." And with that he got in his motorbike, revved the engine, and took off into the night. Hagrid was always very blunt.

After a few moments he remembered the little girl. He walked over and scooped her up from her hiding place. She had still yet to make a sound.

"Don't worry little one, I'll get your brother back, as soon as I find your uncle Wormtail..."