Chapter 16

𝔸 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣

Skylar groaned as someone shook her shoulder "what?" She groaned "Sky get up." A voice said causing her eyes to shoot open "mom?" She whispered as she looked at the woman in front of her "what the fuck?"

"What I don't get a hug?" Grace asked, Skylar chuckled slightly and hugged grace with all the strength she has "mom what's going on?" Skylar asked when she pulled away "your... dead, how are you here?"

"Long story, but I want you to know I love you. So so so much sky." Grace gave her daughter a small smile which the teen returned "I love you too and I'm so, so, so sorry mom." Skylar said as tears formed in her eyes "it's..." grace started to say when suddenly she was cut off my someone ramming her hand through graces chest pulling out her heart

"Oh my god!" Skylar screamed and backed up "hello girl." Michael said as he dropped graces body, Skylar growled and her eyes turned yellow as she was about to attack Michel but he sped over and slammed her into a wall by her throat. "ignalusa." She choked out causing michaels hands to catch on fire. She used her magic to move to the other side of the room "who the hell are you?!" She snapped "I'm the man your bastard father calls father." The man replied

"Michel." She whispered "the one and only." He replied before speeding over to her but she jumped out of the way "Why are we in the mikaelson compound?" She asked "this is the place your family considers home, their kingdom, fitting you die here." He snapped

"Your dead, there's nothing you can do to me." She snapped back, he sped forward and slammed her through a wall "your wrong little girl. But I'm doing you a favor, better you die now than a life with that bastard as a father." "He. Isn't. My. Father." She snapped pushing her self up, she raised her hand and started to pull Michael's heart out.

"Clever girl, but like your father you have one flaw, you aren't as smart as you think you are, I'm coming for you little girl and I promise I will kill you." He snapped speeding over and grabbing her head, about to snap her neck.

"Skylar!" A voice screamed and she shot up, looking around her room, she saw Issac trapped by a ring of fire "Isaac oh my god." She said as she put the fire out "I'm so sorry." He shook his head and cautiously walked over to her "it's okay, slightly terrifying but okay." He sat next to her on the bed and she looked down at her hands "I came to see if you were okay." He explained and she nodded "sort of."

"What was happening?" He asked and she sighed "I had a dream my grandfather was trying to kill me, it felt real, but he's dead." She explained and he nodded "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, people trying to kill you comes with the mikaelson name." She shrugged, "I also came to see how you are since your mom." Skylar shrugged and started picking at her blanket "hey." Issac said lifting her chin "you can talk to me. I remember how broken I felt when my mom died."

"Is, it wasn't your fault though." "This wasn't your fault either Sky. This was all klaus, not you, none of this was you." He promised "yes it was Is, if I had agreed to help that selfish bastard..." "he would have still killed her, okay none of this is on you. None of it." He told her and she slightly nodded.

"Did you guys find Erica and Boyd?" She asked trying to change the subject "no." Isaac sighed, noting the sadness in his voice Skylar reaches up and grabbed his hand softly rubbing circles on the back of it. "I haven't been able to track them and the locator spells haven't been working but I can try to help if you want." Isaac nodded and the two sat looking at each other for a few long moments until she cleared her throat "I'll get changed real quick and we can try a locator spell if you want." He nodded and left the room.

She walked out to the living room and saw Isaac looking at a picture on the mantle "who's this?" He asked "um..." Skylar replied walking up to him "that's my mom, me, my uncle Tyler and my uncle Matt. Back before we moved to Beacon hills, if I remember right we were in Italy." "You were such a cute kid, what happened?" He asked and she gasped "ouch Lahey." She giggled

Skylar grabbed a map of beacon hills and set it on the table before pricking her finger and letting it pool on the table "okay so I need you to give me your hand and think of Erica." Isaac nodded and closed his eyes as Skylar started the spell, she watched the blood on the table but it didn't move

"it's not working." She sighed as she let his hand go "who ever has them is making it so I can't track them." "Fuck." He sighed sitting on the couch "I'm sorry Lahey." She sighed and he shrugged "not your fault." "I'm going to go find Derek, see if he found anything." He said standing up and she nodded "call me if your need any help." He nodded and kissed her cheek before leaving.

After he left she walked upstairs and passed the hall mirror, out of the corner of her eye she saw Michael standing behind her in the mirror causing her to spin around eyes glowing amber, she looked around but she didn't see anyone else in the house "what the hell?" She whispered to her self.

She looked back in the mirror and saw a blond woman in her 30s standing behind her "who are you?" She whispered. Some scrabble tiles moved on the table in front of her spelling out 'FREYA'

"What do you want?" Skylar mummerd the woman didn't reply and instead she just disappeared. "What the hell?" She whispered again.

~•~•~•~

AN — look at me actually posting again, I'm so proud of my self.