19

Like , comment, share

"I really enjoyed my day mamas thank you"he rubbed Katrina's thighs as they laid down in the bed.

"No thank you Amir , for excepting me , all of me" she pecked his lips a couple of times before pulling away

"So when I'm meeting lil man"she shrugged

"I guess when i get my new house unless you wanna meet him before then"

"Yeah girl i don't know what you thought this was, Halloween coming up so maybe we can do something with him then"

"I love that idea boo, Amir i really appreciate you more then you know and i wanna thank you for showing me the real"

"stop thanking me kay, it was destined for us to run into each other when we did, trust me when i say everything happens for a reason I'm really go marry you girl" Katrina blushed and hid her face

" don't be hiding your face , i love to see your face go tomato red when i talk about you, so what's been going on with the shop"

"Well i finally found enough girls , tomorrow they're gonna get started I'm going to show them around and let them set their stations up. Crystals cousin destiny and my cousin honey and samia will be working the actual clothing store"

"I'm so proud of you , on your gown woman shit , i ain't mad at it and what about the house"

" i mean i been looking just haven't found something i actually wanna call mines or something that feels like home yet"

"Don't worry mamas it'll come to you , you just have to be patient"

"So about this Halloween thing what you tryna do Amir"

"I mean shit we can have a Halloween party and then take the kinds trick or treating , get some of my lil cousins to come over"

"Okay that sounds good I'll let everybody know maybe tomorrow"

"Now come on girl we gotta go to bed we have a early morning ahead of us"

"Okay boo" they shared another kiss before Katrina rolled over and Amir snuggled closer to her so they were spooning and they went to sleep just like that.

~~~~~~

Katrina was the first to get up , she did her morning routine and got dressed in a simple all white two piece.

She applied lotion and perfume and grabbed her purse going downstairs

She applied lotion and perfume and grabbed her purse going downstairs. She sat her things on the table and started grabbing stuff to make her and Amir some breakfast. She grabbed bread for French toast some eggs and bacon. While she was doing the eggs Amir was making his way down the stairs and into the kitchen fully dressed seeing Katrina

 While she was doing the eggs Amir was making his way down the stairs and into the kitchen fully dressed seeing Katrina