[16] ***

thank u so much!!!

thank u so much!!!

Yena, Yujin and Chaewon arrives back at their boat, on their way back to their safe house. Yujin gently places Chaewon to somewhere she can feel safe.. Yena kneels in front of her.

"The next time that i'm in danger. Don't save me, okay?" Yena says and Chaewon shakes her head. "Yena-"

"Chaewon, listen to me." Yena cuts her off.

"You're the only family I have in my side and I don't want you to die just because of my dumb decisions. okay?" Yena says and Chaewon sighs as she nods.

"I love you." Yena says as she kisses Chaewon's forehead. "I know my forehead is big, but my love for you is bigger." Chaewon grins; Yena chuckles.

[u do note]

Yuri and her crew arrives back at their police station. They sit in silence inside Yuri's office. Yuri stares at Wonyoung.. "Wonyoung, If you don't mind. Tell me the reason that you would die for that criminal." Yuri says and Wonyoung flinches.

"She's important to me."

"Ahn Yujin is a wanted criminal, Wonyoung." Yuri says and Wonyoung stands on her feet. "Her being a criminal has nothing to do. She's important to me.."

"My mother has always been looking for her when I always arrive back home." Wonyoung explains as she looks down on her feet.

"Now that you know I can't control my emotions. If you want me out of your crew, then okay. I'm willing to resign."

"Wonyoung--"

Wonyoung leaves Yuri's office without even hearing Yuri's responds. Minju stays silent as she looks at her leader- "I'm sorry about Wonyoung.." Minju frowns. "No. I should be apologizing.." Yuri says as she closes her eyes with all the stress she's receiving...

Minju sits up. "I'll go after Wonyoung." Yuri nods as she stays on her chair.

Her phone buzzed.

"Hello Chief, Let's meet?"

- Choi Yena.