Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter Fifteen.

I woke up cuddling with Alex. I started stirring around. Were we still on the sofa? I looked around and we were still on the sofa.

"Morning." Alex said, in some deep, husky sexy voice..

"Morning." I looked at him and he was still green a bit. I giggled.

"What?"

"You're still a bit green."

"I couldn't get it all off."

"Aww, does Alex boo need some help cleaning himself?"

"Yes, that would be great babe."

"Uh it wasn't an actual offer.."

"Well it is now."

"Uh wait no! Alex." He got off the sofa and picked me up. "Put me down!"

"Nope." He said, popping the 'p'. "I'm taking you up on that offer yeah?"

"It wasn't an offer.. I was just joking!"

"Well too bad, babe."

"Put me down you, uhhh ass."

"Wow, best you got?"

"No, but it's the first thing I can see right now."

"So.. You're staring at my ass?"

"Yes. No, I mean no! It's not like a want to!"

"Ah, sweet Abigail. I knew one day the day would come."

"Come for what?"

"The day I'd catch you drooling over my sexiness."

"First, I'm not drooling. Second, you are far from sexy."

"Oh really? Now who is your definition of 'sexy' then?"

"Channing Tatum of course."

"Isn't he like 30 odd or something."

"Don't know, don't care. He's sexy as fuck."

"Nah, I'm sexier and you know it." I heard the taps being turned on and I guessed he was filling up the bath tub.

"You do know that once you get in the bath tub I can just run away?" He started walking again.

"Oh I'm sure you won't be."

"What do you mean?"

"You're coming in with me."

"Uh no I am not! There's no way you are making me get in there with-" I was thrown on a bed, I'm guessing Alex's bed. At least he wasn't carrying me. "Alex!"

"What? You wanted to be put down didn't you?" He the got onto the bed too, and hovered above me.

"Well, as I was saying.. There's no way I'm getting in there, naked, with you!"

"Oh babe, seriously you know I have my ways."

"What? Sex first then bathe off?"

"Mhmm, except sex isn't what I was thinking of actually."

"Oh, so what were you thinking then?" He smirked and leant down closer to my face, our faces inches apart. "Oh." He smiled and started kissing me. I stopped him. "Wait, I don't get it..?"

"Hush, baby." He started kissing me and moving his hands around my body.. I played with his soft hair. Hm, what shampoo and conditioner does he use? Wait, why am I thinking about that?! I took off his top and started feeling up his back and chest. He was about to take off my top - I mean his top - when someone came into the room.