love you goodbye

*very mature content*

yasmin

And so it goes, two lovers on the brink of the end.

I rested my head on his chest. In my mind, I danced to the beat that sounded. Of all the battles I've won, they don't matter anymore. I lost the war.

It was raining outside now, and from his window we could see. An angel was crying tonight.

As requested, Zayn dropped me home. While the events of the night replayed in my mind like a broken record, the world suddenly was feeling all too immense, and I needed something to hold onto. After two hours of tossing and turning in the bed, I decided I'd rather be in Melo's arms instead.

I stood on Melo's doorstep. I didn't wanna wake up Tina and Lavar so I called him on the phone. He answered quicker than I imagined he would.

"Yas?" he had been sleep, it was all over his voice.

"I'm on your doorstep." I simply told him.

I heard movement in the background before his voice sounded again, "Huh?"

"Melo hurry up. I'm on your doorstep." I told him again.

He hung up the phone, without a word. I stared at the door in confusion for the next two minutes as it remained closed. With them giraffe legs, Melo had no excuse to be taking this long.

I wondered if I should leave. But my thoughts were cut short when the door finally opened. In a wife beater top and a pair of long pajama pants, Melo looked down at me with a look of distaste on his face. "Zayn ain't do it for ya?"

"What?" I tilted my head to the side looking at him.

"I mean you let him fuck you didn't you? That's what you do when we got a problem right?"

"Ew what? You know what, fuck you Melo, Ion know why the fuck I came here." I turned to go, but he grabbed me before I could, pulling me inside.

"You childish Yas. You know that?" he crossed his arms over his chest as he leaned against the now closed front door.

"I'm going home." I decided.

I tried to push him from the door but he had other plans. He lifted me, throwing me over his shoulder. As he walked with me towards the stairs and up them I banged on his back. "Nigga move!"