Schooled

Mount Justice | August 3rd; 13:06

Kid Flash and Aqualad are playing virtual air hockey, KF gets one into Kaldur's goal. Kaldur looks stunned, before glaring competitively at Kid Flash, who's eating a banana.

Recognize: Superboy; B-0-4

He walks across the room with a angry expression on his face. "Hi Superboy." M'gann tried, as Superboy walks through the game, making Robin take a step to the side. "How was Metropolis?" M'gann continues, even as Superboy walked past them. Black Canary clears her throat behind Kid Flash, catching their attention as she, S/n, and Martian Manhunter step out of the shadows. "Ready for training, everyone?" M'gann is the first to say something. "Black Canary! S/n! Uncle J'onn!" She goes up and hugs her uncle. "M'gann, I was in the neighborhood so I thought I'd see how you are adjusting." Martian Manhunter says, putting a hand on her shoulder. "A few bumps, but I'm learning." She assures, Superboy watches before going to walk away but S/n sees and nudges Canary in his direct. "That's all I ask." "Stick around." Canary calls out, getting Superboy's attention which he stops walking. "Class is in session." He turns around and crosses his arms over his chest. Canary walks to the center of the room, turning the floor white. S/n soon following. "I consider it an honor to be your teacher." Canary says turning back to the group of teens, she pulls on her jacket slightly. "I'll throw a lot at you everything I've learned from my own mentors." She continues, as both girls take off their jackets, Canary had a tear around her arm while S/n had one wrapped around her abdomen. They both grunt through the pain as they finish taking it off. "And my own bruises." She confesses, both girls holding the wrapping. "What happened?" M'gann asks, worriedly. Robin and KF wondering what happened to S/n. "The job." S/n replied as both girls throw their jackets away, S/n walks over next to Wally. He gently wraps a arm around her waist pulling her slightly closer. Black Canary sees this and raises a brow, before giving her daughter a look. "Now combat is about controlling conflict. Putting the battle on your terms. You should always be acting, never reacting." Canary tells them. "I'll need a partner." "Right here. Yeah!" Kid Flash calls out, raising his hand. He meets her in the middle, finishing the banana. "After this...swish." He says as he makes his banana in the garbage. "I'll show you my moves." "Hey S/n, you're gonna need a new boyfriend after this." Robin said jokingly to the female heroin, but everyone heard. She laughs, Wally looks at her with fake offense. "Babe." Her laughs turn into coughs to hide it. "Sorry." He turns back around facing Black Canary. She smiles at him. She throws a quick jab, which he blocks, but his feet was taken out from under him, before he can do anything. He hits the floor. The floor reading.

Kid Flash Status : Failed

"Oh, hurts so good." He manages. "Good block. But did anyone see what he did wrong?" She asks, as she helps him back to his feet. Robin too excited answers. "Ooh, ooh. He hit on his girlfriend's mother aka teacher and got served." Kid Flash holds his shoulder, looks at Robin annoyed and horrified that Robin said that. "Dude!" "He allowed me to dictate the terms of-." She begins before being cut off by Superboy. "Oh please. With my powers, the battle's always on my terms. I'm a living weapon, and this is a waste of my time." Canary smiles at him, craving a fight, proved in her eyes. "Prove it." He eyebrows raises, before walking into the ring. As he stands before Canary, Kid Flash quickly walks backwards towards the others. S/n wraps her arm around his waist, while he wraps a arm around her shoulder. They both get in a fighting stance. He throws a punch at her, but she takes a step back before grabbing his arm. Throwing him across the ring. Robin points and laughs until Aqualad elbows him. He doesn't stop laughing but covers his mouth. S/n snickers into Wally's shoulder.