✨Fun in Beach-I✨

"Happiness is a drug

"Happiness is a drug. And I want to be your dealer."

-Aditya Singh

Annie's Pov.
◀️•▶️

I woke up and found myself in his bed. I also saw Nicholas was sleeping on the couch. I got up from his bed and went downstairs after finishing shower and brushing teeth. I met Nate and Kate in kitchen. I greeted them,"Good morning love birds". Kate blushed hearing my comment. They greeted me back. Kate was cooking breakfast for us with Nate. I went to help them.

Nate asked me,"Have you eaten my brother handmade breakfast? ". I nodded in no. Nate added," You have miss outstanding things. Brother is a excellent cook". I smiled. I asked Nate an important question,"Can we invite Peach too?". Kate asked me why. I said, "Peach will think that I have stolen her friends". Nate thought a little, then gave his approval. Kate called her and invited her. She was willing to come too.

One by one everyone came down to kitchen and started to help us. Nate informed that Peach was joining. Lizzy became angry. I whispered into her ear before she saying something about her, "I don't want to be thief. So now shut up". She shut down her mouth, but pouted at me.

Soon Peach reached our house. We welcomed her. We all ate our breakfast. I brought my bag from upstairs. Nicholas called his limo and we got into the limo.

I opened my laptop and started to watch Winx Club. Isa was sitting beside me. Isa loved Winx Club like me. I loved the Season 5 and 6 of Winx.

I startled as Sis asked me," What are you two watching?". Isa answered for me, "Winx Club". I selected first episode of the season 1 and gave my laptop to her. Peach, Lizzy, Sofia and Kate jumped on her to watch Winx. Sissy was beside me and I asked for her tab. She gave it to us on a one condition. We have to let her season.

"How many seasons have you seen?", I asked Isa. " only 4", Isa answered. Boys were on other side doing other works.

"Then my favourite season 5", Isa nodded in yes.