Wild heart and sweaty palms

Leonardo's pov

It was fifth time when I checked my wrist watch in past two minutes and Jane still hadn't arrived office. It was a big issue considering the fact that she had never been late for work before. She was a woman with great ambition and works hard. She was serious towards her job.

I was getting worried for her because she wasn't attending my calls. What if something happened to her?
Oh god, What if her big mouth had gotten her into trouble?

I picked up the box of cupcakes that I'd brought for her as apology and about to headed towards her office when my office door opened and Jane walked in.

The moment she entered I was damn sure my palms got sweaty and heart became wild, insanely out of control seeing her walking in a beautiful flower print dress and 'fuck me' high heels.

Holy Christ! Save me from these 'wrap me around your waist' legs.

Oh god, how much I wanted to see what she's been hiding between these sexy legs of her.

"I'm so sorry for being late. I promise it'll never happen again." She said sweetly after taking a deep breath. How much I wanted to breathe the same air as her.

"I-It's all right." I assured her maintaing the professional tone even if my wild heart and the thing under pants wasn't civilised anymore. I just wished she wouldn't notice it. "Where were you anyway?"

"Mom wanted me to come church with her before she went back Savannah." She answered, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear. Suddenly, her eyes flicked between me and the box in my hand.

"It's for you." I extended my arm towards her and she grabbed the box.

"For me?" She asked with a glint of amazement in her eyes. And I gave a nod in agreement. The second she opened the box her eyes lit up and a broad smile spread on her face that reached up to her eyes.

I swear I skipped a beat right now.

"Thank you." She exclaimed, devouring every inch of cupcake with her mouth.

Lucky cupcake

"It's nothing. I owe you an apology anyway." I shrugged, "Speaking of which—I couldn't bring you vodka. It would be sort of trouble if any employee gets a hint that their boss has brought a bottle of vodka for his assistant during working hour."

"Mmhhhmm you're right." She said with mouthful of cupcake turning her sexy appearance into a cute one.
I didn't realise when my legs moved and closed the distance between us. But she didn't seem to realise that as she was busy with cupcake. She had no idea how cute she looked with a flake of bread on a corner of her mouth. "But it doesn't mean I forgive you. First thing first—you'll buy me the liquor after work and then I'll think about—"