Chapter 20: The truth

-Edited-

Chapter 20

Zander POV

I was sitting down talking to Charlotte when I heard the most terrifying scream ever and the first thing which came to my mind was Faith.

I immediately got up and ran to her and saw some creepy dude grabbing my baby girl's arm. Charlotte ran and took hold of Olivia first.

I immediately pushed that creepy dude to the ground and carried Faith as she was shaking in my arms hugging my neck tightly. A sight I haven't seen of her in a long time. My heart broke into a million pieces seeing that. I feel like beating the shit out of this dude. I rubbed her back.

"Shhhh Papa here. Calm down Papa got you"

I said, softly trying to calm her down which was not happening. I passed her to Charlotte. Charlotte went to the car with Olivia and Faith in her arms while I stayed there to see what the fuck does this guy want.

That creepy dude then stood up and spoke up,

"Oh, so you are that new "Papa" of hers."

He said making air quotes and speaking in a mocking tone. Then it hit me.

"You are that fucking son of a bitch who destroyed a poor girl's life!"

I said, in anger. That time I just felt like killing him right there. I just felt like taking my gun and shooting him right in the head.

"I didn't destroy her life, I gave her what she deserved for killing my wife."

Is he fucking dumb?

"Are you an idiot? Were you born in a different world or something? Or your parents didn't teach you? She is just a child! She is 4. What harm could she possibly do to your wife!"

"If she wasn't born, my wife would have been alive right now!"

I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I would have slapped you and fucking killed you but the court says I ain't supposed to touch you. So here I am talking to a dumb fuck"

He rolled his eyes. I got so mad and I couldn't touch him so I just said,

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you will find a brain back there!"

He glared then smirked. I was confused with his ugly ass smirk for god sake Nick's smirk was way better than his one.

"You should be ashamed of your mother..."

How did he know my mother?

"What are you- wait, what are you talking about?"

He shook his head.

"Tsk, Tsk. Poor thing...Don't even know what his mother did to him."

I was getting angrier.

"Spit it out, Jason! Before I kill you."

He scoffed

"Your mother was the one. Who let me out of jail. I was supposed to be in jail for 10 years. But she let me out. And I'm thankful. She gave me one condition that I had to get custody of Faith and after that, I would most probably kill that child."

So many things were going through my mind at that time. All I wanted to do was get Faith and me to get out of this hell hole. I was speechless.

"Just fucking get lost...and just know that you are never touching Faith, EVER AGAIN!"