Chapter 28

Kongpop POV

"I think we will tell my family tomorrow p knot.
I cant wait to end this contract soon and make him mine."

"Hmmm... What about kaofang."

"First I will deal with my family then kaofang.
And last with the public"

"I still don't get why we need to tell the public"

"P knot . I am the prince of this nation who should be a roll model to them. So if I made a mistake , it is my responsibility to correct it in front of them . "

"Whatever you say my prince ."

"Let's deal with those later na... Now tell me.. Where is the thief that stole my heart "

"The consent in waiting is in the garden . The queen has assigned him to learn about the different flowers and herbs."

"Oh god... So much for becoming my consent.
Let's go pay him secret visit na. "

"Yes my prince ."

Soon me and p knot reached the garden .
Arthit and 3 staffs were near the lotus pond.

As we moved closer I noticed Arthit standing almost near the edge of the pond. A light push and we can him emerging from the pond with a lotus on top of his head and water pouring from his mouth like fountain

An evil idea blinked in my mind . maybe before the hurricane that's gonna happen with my family tomorrow , we can have some fun.

I started slowly moving towards Arthit who was very busy touching a lotus petal..
P knot noticed my intention. He eyes said "you will be in trouble ". Should I listen to him ?
As if I will.
When the staffs were about to greet me , I silenced them with a single stare.
Is my stare that deadly ?

Just few inches back , I was about to make a booo sound when Arthit raised from his crouching position.

Was it because of his elbow that hit me or my lack of balance .
I found myself inside the pond with a huge splash .

Arthits POV

Splash...

One second I was enjoying the sight of beautifully bloomed lotuses , next second I find the prince inside the pond.

Without much thoughts , me and the staffs pulled him outside.
With a lotus on top of his head and soaking till his bone , he rose from the pond .

I couldn't help but burst out laughing especially when he was spitting the pond water like some fountain.

Clenching on my stomach , I didn't know how long I kept laughing.  long enough that p knot had to nudge me quite some times to stop me from laughing . it was then I noticed we nearly reached the prince's wing.

I happily hopped towards his bedroom . Tho I have been to his wing before , I have never entered his bedroom. As his boyfriend and future consent I have the right .

Back in our childhood days , often we 3 used to play near his wing . in fact his bedroom used to be my chocolate hideout when mama forbidden me from eating it.

From walls which were covered with many cartoon characters , his walls seem empty except for some family photos and his certificates

Soon the prince emerged into the room with a fresh pair of tracksuit and dried hair .
Instead of the jelled hair , he let it down which covered his forehead completely.

Just one word .... "HOT"

"If you done drooling over me... TELL ME WHY DID YOU PUSH ME INSIDE THE POND. ?"

what the hell is happening here. ?
When did I push him

*______*________*_______*_______*

A short chapter for filling your peraya  hearts.

I have a 12 hr journey in train... Then an interview to attend . then another 12 hr train journey back. I have to go attend a class just 2 Hrs after I reach...
My life is quite busy and crazy now..
Bear a little more na ....

There is a link in my account that takes you to another wattpad book containing a poem. Do read and comment on it na..
It is written by the my bestie who gave me the idea of "Mr  Qute" chocolate from my other book the wedding vow...
The poem is worth reading..

Do vote and comment for this chapter na

C u soon....