✨Fun In Beach- II✨

"The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you

"The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you."

- Markus Zusak

Nicholas's POV

Nicholas's POV.
◀️•▶️

"Let's play some games", Annie shouted in excitement.

She always amused me. She just gave us heart attack with her naughtiness.

I had little work of office. I again opened my laptop, but it soon snatched by my little wife. "If I see you with this then I will threw it in the water", she warned me with serious face. I couldn't rejected her words and showed her what she was in my life. Nothing. But I didn't want everyone to know about my contract with her.

I went with her where was the others. Emily said," We will be playing Volleyball. Girls Vs Boys". Liam chuckled on her decision. Me, Liam and Xander were excellent players in our student life. Isa and Aria already had removed their spectacles. They place Annie in the middle and Aria was on her left side and Emily was on her right side. Kate and Elizabeth were on front. Sofia and Peach were on back. Isabella was on launching. We did our formation and started game. I was on launching. I aimed the ball at Annie. I believed that she can't defend herself from the ball. But unexpectedly she did.

Girls were really good. They defeated us by 3 points. They showed us their winning dance. I noticed the hatred between Peach and Annie was disappeared.

After watching their winning dance, we went inside of our beach house. I changed our swim wear and went to kitchen. I already had ordered someone yesterday to deliver groceries for 2 days.

Emily entered into the kitchen with Aria, Liam, and Xander. We started to make lunch. Jeremy came and started to help us. But I noticed him staring at Peach. His eyes had hatred and love for her.

'What's happen between them?'

After eating lunch, we stood in the balcony. Girls went to their room to take rest. At last I asked,"Are you OK, man? Is anything happen between you and Peach?". He shocked to hear my question. He said no but I understood something was going on. Blake and Nathan forced him and he revealed his secret, "Me and Peach were good friends from childhood. I secretly loved her. I confessed my feelings to her when she was 7 years old. But her father came to know that and threatened me to leave this city. I didn't want to leave my Angel. He became angry and one day he came to my house and tortured Rose until she fainted. I accepted defeat and left this city. Rose, my older sister still have the mark of his whip on her back. I tried to contact her many times but she said that she doesn't know me".