Page 394

Chapter 23: Page 394

Professor Snape entered the DADA classroom then closed all the windows using his wand

"Turn to page 394." He said.

We turned to page 394.

"Excuse me, Professor, but where's Professor Lupin?" Harry asked.

Snape looked at Harry coldy. "That's not really your concern isn't it, Potter? Surprisingly, your professor finds himself incapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394." He said then tapped the projector with his wand.

"Werewolves?!" Ron exclaimed.

"But sir, we just began learning Redcaps and Hinkypunks," Hermione said. "We're not meant to strat nocturnal beasts for weeks."

"Quiet." Snape's monotone voice said.

"When did she come in? Did you see her come in?" Ron asked Harry.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Snape asked.

Hermione raised her hand. Snape looked around.

"No one? How disappointing." Snape said.

"Sir, please," Hermione said. "An animagus is a wizard who elects to turn into an animal. A werewolf has no choice. With each full moon when he transforms, he no longer remembers who he is. He killed his best friend who crossed his path. Furthermore, the werewolf responds to the call of its own kind."

Draco howled then grinned at me. I chuckled.

"Thank you, Mr. Malfoy." Snape said, annoyed then faced Hermione. "That's the second time you've spoken out of turn, Ms. Granger. Are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all? Five points from Gryffindor."

We all gasped while some of the students in Gryffindor glared at Hermione.

I turned to Draco, who's doodling on a parchment.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said then folded it, turning it into a paper bird.

He blew it at Harry's direction then smirked.

Harry grabbed it. "As an antidote to your
ignorance, and on my desk by Monday morning, two rolls of parchment on a werewolf with particular emphasis on recognizing it." Snape said.

The students all groaned. "But sir, it's Quidditch tomorrow." Harry said.

"Then I suggest you take extra care, Mr. Potter. Lost of limb will not excuse you. Turn to page 394." Snape said.

———

"I don't get why they didn't postpone Quidditch. It's pouring!" I told Draco.

"As long as you wear your hood, you're fine. I don't want you to get sick-" he said, but he was cut off by him sneezing.

"You're the one getting sick." I pointed out. "Wear your hood."

"But it will ruin my hair." He said, sniffing.

"Hair or health, Draco?" I asked.

"She's got a point, you know." Crabbe said.

Draco rolled his eyes.

I sighed then opened the umbrella. "Here. Hold it." I said, handing it to him.

"Go, Harry!" I yelled, clapping my hands.

Harry followed the snitch then flew to the air.

After a few minutes, he still hasn't return from the ground.

"Where's Harry?" I mumbled.

"Is that Potter falling?" Draco asked.

I gasped as I watched Harry Potter fall.

———

We all watched Harry waking up.

"How're you feeling?" I asked him as he slowly sat up.

"Brilliant."

"You scared us there, mate." The Weasley twin said.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Well, you fell off your broom." Ron said.

"Really? No, I meant the match. Who won?" Harry asked.

"Uh- No one blames you, Harry. The Dementors aren't supposed to go inside the school grounds. Dumbledore was furious. As soon as he saved you, he sent them straight off." Hermione said.

"There's something else you should know. When you fell, your broom- it sort of blew into the Whomping Willow." Ron said, revealing Harry's broom into pieces.

"I'll see you later, Harry. Get well soon." I told him then went out of the hospital wing.

Next one will be good. Promise.