Past

Lyn POV

I was just sitting at home bored as hell cause Adilyn aint here and Aly isnt here either, so i decided to go to the work site and check how my guys were doing. I hoped into the car and plugged in my aux cord into my phone and blasted '24/7' by Meek Mill and Ella Mai. I sang along and thought about how Hannah is gonna mess up Aly's life and break her heart, and the least i could do was tell her.

Hannah was quiet but she was a devil, i knew her from my brother that moved to England after they broke up...she did him dirty: she a cheater, she a liar and a heartbreaker. She didnt know me as i stayed away but i know her.

I arrived on site, checked off the list then headed to McDonalds to get lunch.

Hannah POV

I only friended this Lia or Aly whatever her name is cause i wanted to play her, she is so soft plus im Bi and i have a bf but he out of town so it is nice to have some fun right??...hehe.

Plus her 'friend' lools kinda jealous, maybe i can get a smash too. But for now imma behave shy and just play the fuck out of her. Btw i have a dick appointment after school.

Muhhhhaaa😚

Aly POV

I was up late talking to Hannah, not about the project cause she seemed less intrested but about her. She said she single and damn she soo shy and fine. Speaking of her she ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Heyyy" i hugged her back and kissed her forehead. She giggled and drew my hands towards the parking lot

"Where we going ma?"

"To a nice day out" she smiled innocently but sumn was off about that smile but i shrugged it off

"Nope" i pulled her back

"We have class, maybe Saturday we go out"

Her smiled faltered and she walked off without me. I ran behind her straight towards class and sat beside her. She was pissed so i left her.

"Uhm..after school can we do the project"

"Nope i have got something to do"

I left her after that cause i wasnt about to skip school.

*After school*

I havent seen Hannah for the rest of the day but i saw her get in this boy car, they looked quite close, maybe her brother. I turned to start walking home after i went to the library, my feet started to hurt and i felt like i was being watched.

I turned around and this dude in a hoodie was following me,

Lord why didnt i take karate when my mother told me too.

I startes to speed walk then he drew me into an alley way...please let somebody save me

He put a blade up to my neck and slightly drew it across. I shut my eyes tightly saying a silent prayer Black Jesus or the White one whoever answered first.

He put his lips to my ears

"Stay away from my girl" i was confused..maybe he got the wrong person

"Uhm..sir i think you got the wrong girl" he squeezed my throat and now i was gasping for air and i know his  hands are gonna leave a mark on my wrist and my neck.

"Stay away from Hannah"

He then sliced my shoulder and blood started to drip. He dissapered from my sight and i started to breathe...like finally.

It was starting to get dark and i was getting an attack...panic attack.

I had no one and im about to die.

________________________________

Wasssss gooodddd

Wassssss upppppp

Do yall want Aly to die???

What you think about Hannah??

Like
Comment