Chapter 7: The Scene

Note: Male Lead- Ml Original Tyeong Yi- OTY

My eyes were glued to them as if they were bewitching me with their unique charm. I lifted my elbow and nudged Melody on her hips. "Hey Melody, who are those kids?" I asked Melody in a hushed tone. She slowly shook her head while altering her calm expression into an anxious one. Her forehead quickly perspired and her hands became jittery. Hmm, is she perhaps scared of my reaction to her answer?

Why? Maybe it has something to do with my supposed spoiled demeanour to prevent much change to the story. I haven't been upholding that act for a while now yet she's still scared? Maybe it's the kids she fear?

NO WAY!

Those kids look incredibly adorable as they pluck the variety of colourful flowers. I wanted to strangely, watch them some more but I can't forget about the prince and my plans. He's top priority!

Whew~ at least they were too distracted to notice me eating, my worries slowly faded at the thought but still we can never be too sure. I quickly turned and faced melody with a strained expression. "Melody we need to leave now!" In the next moment I tried the best of my ability to bend me knees unto the grass and crawl, unfortunately the dress had such a tight grip on my body that it was hard to do much movement. The only option was tip toe and hope that any branches doesn't come our way.

Thankfully we escaped and returned to the battlefield filled with raging women.

I had to put in much more effort if the plan was to prevail and that was to forcefully push my way through the crowd in order to meet him. My body was so frail that it couldn't take the force and power behind these women pushes. I suffered the painful blow of falling to the ground as the grass brushed pass my aching back. Melody who was always beside me rushed over to my side with a pained expression and questioned "Are you alright miss?"

Though my back was painful it wasn't enough to make a whole spectacle about. However, it was a great opportunity to use this situation to my advantage. I coughed and whimpered in melody's arms. She stared at me with tearful eyes as she called for help. Before she even had the intention of stepping away from me I stretched out my shaky arms and rested the palm of my hands on her round cheeks then 'sincerely' begged her "Please, call the second prince," I closed my eyes as tears begins to escape from my eyes then I continued, "Please, Melody, please!"

This whole ordeal was in the end viewed by the man with jet black hair and dreamy blue eyes. His smile was radiant and his laughs were boisterous, but seemed jolly at the same time. Something sparked the ml's interest.

The second prince slowly walked towards me and finally halted besides me. "Eldest miss Tyeong Yi, to what do I have the pleasure of serving you." said Xiao Muo with those bright teeth that shone towards me.

UGH! I had to squint my eyes in order to preserve my vision however, I still had my affectionate act to play so I smiled back at him and said with much exaggeration at the same time laying the palm of my hand on my forehead "Please Help Me, Prince Xiao Muo!"