60:Perverted Perfection

So it turns out that jungkook didn't trust minjun and he was finding evidences against him.
He didn't told you because you trusted minjun blindly.

Jungkook finds out that minjun was actually at his dorm that night and it wasn't him who raped you.

The very same night you, as planned, walked to your dorm all alone. You felt like someone was following you.

Just when the person was about to grab you, jungkook minjun and taehyung got a hold of him.

You looked at the rapist and instantly recognized him.

* * * * * *

Flashback:

You were sitting on a table alone. Some random guy came and sat next to you.

"Hey! I am Sung min!", he said as he reached his hand out towards you.

"Hi.", you said rudely and didn't shake hands.

"You didn't order any drink! Allow me.", he said.

"I don't drink."

"Are you alone?"

You raised your eyebrows.

"I am with him.", you said and pointed to the table were jungkook was sitting.

"You mean with.. him?", he asked.

You turned around.

* * * * * *

Sung-min didn't answer how he found you and why he raped you.

Jungkook beated the shit out of him.

When he could no longer take the torture, he finally gave up.

He told how after jungkook took you home because you were so drunk, he and soomi met.

He told that soomi promised that if she got jungkook then he'll get you.

He told that they both had this deal.

He also admitted that soomi was the one who told him to rape you. She sent him the time you left and everything.

Taehyung calls the police and sung-min and soomi are both arrested by the police.

You finally felt at ease knowing that no one was stalking you now.

You, Yuna, heonwoo and minjun debuted as a group after 6 months.

You and jungkook, despite of your busy schedules, managed to keep your relationship together.

Jungkook officially gave you a nickname "perverted perfection".

* * * * * *

Another plot twist? Hell yeah! I hope you liked it though and it didn't turn out to be a disappointment. It's really annoying reading a really good fanfic and then Bam! The ending is worst!

Hope you liked the fanfic!❤️

FINALLY RUNS ACROSS THE WORLD 15TIMES DUE TO THE SATISFACTION OF FINALLY FINALLY FINISHING THIS!💃💃💃💃💃💃

Let me know if I didn't disappoint you bcuz I am worried about how you guys will react to this. 🙇‍♀️

XOXO✌️